Am I ready to go?

"Yeah.. Do you think they'll let me come?" I asked Harry, realizing it was Managements choice to if I came.

"I hope so." Harry said.

We walked up to a closed door, and Harry knocked.

The door was labeled "Manager."

The door opened, and we stood in front of a tall thin man. "Yes Harry?" He asked.

"Can we come in?" Harry asked the man.

"Sure, come on in." The man moved to the side, and opened the door fully. Harry and I walked in and took a seat next to each other at a table.

"Yes Harry?" The man asked again, taking a seat across from us.

"Sir, I'd like my friend here, Lindsay , to come with us on the Tour. We need company, and she'd be great for it. She's amazing. Please sir." Harry begged him, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

The man locked his hands together in front of him, he looked at Harry, then me, then Harry, then me.

There was silence.

"Sir, please.." Harry pleaded.

"Okay, she can come. If any trouble starts from bringing her along, she will have to go Harry." The man told him.

Harry jumped out of his seat, and hugged the man.

The man got out of Harry's grip quickly.

"Sorry Sir." Harry apologized for hugging him so tightly.

"It's okay Harry, just remember, no problems. Or she goes." He warned Harry.

Harry nodded his head rapidly. 

The man smiled, seeing how happy Harry was.

 Harry hugged me gently, and calmly. He knew he needed to calm down.

I shook the Man's hand, and Harry and I walked out of the room.

"So do they have a certain room for management at every concert?" I asked Harry, confused on how the man had a room.

"Yeah." He laughed.

 "Oh, interesting." I said, giving harry the "Ahh.. Weird." kind of look.

He laughed, "You're something different you know that?"

"Well you've told me a time or two now." I giggled, winking at him.

Harry smiled, and his green eyes turned very bright. Almost neon green, they were beautiful. The most beautiful eyes I had ever seen in my life.

"You're so perfect." I said. 

"Yes you are." He replied, smiling and pointing his cheek towards me.

He expected a kiss on the cheek for his adorable-ness.

"Mwah!" I said as I planted a kiss on Harry's cheek.

He blushed.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked him.

"Now we go to the Tour bus and wait for everyone to pile on so we can leave." He told me. Looking very happy to go.

The tour bus. I remembered, where was I going to sleep? I'd seen photos of the inside and I knew there was not a fifth bed. 

"Harry. Where am I going to sleep on the Tour bus?" I asked him.

"I never thought about that." He admitted, looking down the hall to the door that led out to the bus.

"Let's go look!" He said.