Am I being Punk'd?

I could hear a crowd roaring, loud screams, and the sound of cameras flashing.

I finally caught focus of where I was..

Harry had pulled me out on stage. 

"No, no Harry." I tried to say, but everything was happening so fast, I couldn't get the words out. There were so many bright lights that I could barely keep my eyes open.

I felt a chair slide under me, so I sat down. 

"I'm going to sing to you." Harry said, smiling at me. His cheeks looked a little red.. Was he blushing?

I didn't have words for this. I'm sitting on the stage, with One Direction, and Harry just said he was going to sing to me. 

What's going on? I must be dreaming..

I pinched myself, but didn't wake up.

I heard 'What Makes You Beautiful' start to play. Harry was going to sing this to me, oh my gosh..

Harry started singing to me, You're insecure, don't know what for, "

Harry changed the words a bit on the next part.

'You turned my head when you walked through the door, Don't need makeup, to cover up, being the way that you are is enough, everyone else in this room can see it, everyone else but youuuu.' Harry sang.

I didn't understand though, didn't he send me to go get Hair and Makeup done? 

I don't care, he obviously thinks I'm beautiful, and I'm totally okay with it. 

I started blushing, I couldn't help it. Any girl would blush if Harry was singing to her.

Harry handed his microphone to Zayn, who set it to the side of the stage. 

Harry walked over to me, and grabbed my hand. He pulled me up from my seat, and grabbed my waist.

He kissed my cheek, and whispered, "You look beautiful." 

I whispered back, "Thanks.. so do you." 

I realized I said he looked beautiful, which usually girls don't say. But from the smile that swept across his face, I could tell he didn't care if I said beautiful instead of handsome, or cute, or even hot.

~~~~~

When the song ended, Harry walked with me backstage.

"Did you have a good time out there?" He asked me, hugging me tightly.

"That was amazing." I said, in shock.

Harry smiled, and whispered to Liam who had came backstage.

"Yeah that's cool with me, the others won't care either." I heard Liam loud whisper back.

Harry looked at me and smiled, "We have to sing one more song, can you wait back here?" He asked.

"I kinda wanted to watch the concert.." I admitted.

"I have a feeling you'll be doing a lot of that." He winked at me, and ran back out onto the stage.

What was he talking about? This is the only concert they're doing here, and I missed it.

I took a seat in a chair labeled "Harry Styles". I decided to sit there because he seemed to like me, why not?

The boys finished the concert by singing "Na Na Na."

I heard them say their goodbyes to the crowd, "Thanks for coming out tonight guys, we love you!" 

They all came bursting through the curtain to backstage.

I laughed at the faces they made while they ran. 

I got up as soon as I saw Harry, and I walked over to him. He was taking a sip of water when I asked.

"So what did you mean earlier, that I'd be seeing a lot of concerts?"

He spit out his water all over the floor, leaving a small trail of water, and he laughed.

"Did you think about it? If you're going to be seeing a lot of concerts with me then what does that mean..?" He asked me, winking.

Was he saying I was going on tour with them? I couldn't, school just started, and it's my senior year. There is NO way I can miss it, I don't want to do Senior Year over again.

"No I don't understand what you mean.." I told him, shrugging my shoulders.

"Listen.." He started saying, then he paused. "What's your name?" He asked me, grabbing hold of my hand.

"Lindsay." I said.

"Listen Lindsay, the moment I saw you standing in the crowd during sound check, I fell for you. I didn't even know you, but I felt something when I looked at you. And I want to get to know you, so I was thinking.." He trailed off, and looked behind me.

"Go away Niall!" He shouted, swatting his hand.

"I was thinking, maybe, you would wanna go with us on Tour? I know it seems weird, like, I don't even know you. But I've never felt like this when I saw someone. It's different when I look at you." He said.

I was in shock, he wants me to go on Tour with them. YES! I WOULD LOVE TO. But I know I can't. My mom would never let me leave school to go on Tour with One Direction, that's crazy. And plus, I don't want to repeat Senior Year.

"Senior Year.." Is all i could get out of my mouth, and I looked down, still feeling Harry's hand around mine.

"You can get schooled on the bus, we did it before, it's easy. Please come with us." He begged.

No, this can't be right. This doesn't happen. A huge celebrity doesn't just notice you and decide they want you on Tour with them. Was this a joke? Was I being Punk'd? 

"Are you joking? I'm not being Punk'd right? .." I asked him.

"No! I just feel like me and you have a connection somehow, I felt sparks when I saw you." He said.

"You and I." I corrected him. "And, I just feel like this stuff doesn't happen. I mean, you're Harry Styles, and you're asking me to go on Tour with One Direction... because you feel something for me when you look at me?" I asked, looking up at him, with tears in my eyes.

I felt amazing that he liked me, and wanted me with him, but I knew deep down I would never be able to go, and that somehow this wouldn't work out.

"Please just ask your mum, only if you want to go though. I won't force you.." Harry pleaded.

"No, no! I want to go, but you don't see this happen everyday, you know?" I asked him.

He laughed, "I know, this is weird. But I really do feel something different when I'm around you."

I blushed, "I'll ask my mom." 

"Yes!" He shouted.

Everyone backstage looked at him and I, including Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis.

Niall winked at Harry, and gave him a thumbs up.

"Should I call my mom, or go home and ask her, then come back?" I asked him.

"You can't just leave her, you'll be attacked by the fans, they'll rip your clothes off because I touched you." He explained to me.

"So what do I do?" I asked him, confused on how I was going to ask my mom.

"Call her, and ask her. If she says yes we can get you a disguise, and take you home, you can get what you need, and we can go." He said, smiling at me, nodding his head.

Wow, this was all happening so quickly, within' the last 6 hours I've met One Direction, held hands with Harry, been told Harry likes me, kissed on the cheek by Harry, and I've been invited to come on Tour with One Direction.

"Yeah okay." I said, pulling out my cellphone and dialing the house phone. 

The phone rang twice, and then I heard my mothers voice.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey mom.." I started saying..