Chapter 26 "Gabe vs. Kenny":

Gabe's POV:
I couldn't help but begin to ball my eyes out at the loss of both the love of my life and our unborn child. I felt like my heart has literally been ripped from my chest by his metal arm and crushed in his fist right in front of me. I felt like a complete failure. I failed to kill Asher. I failed to keep Clem and our baby safe. I failed Riley and Drake who tragically died in the fight. I failed... Everybody. As I was bawling my eyes out, I looked behind me to see Haven in ruins with dead bodies everywhere. Most of them were whisperers but still. I walked back to the group as everyone except for Skyler and Carter who were morning Riley's death looked at me with such sadness and sorrow. "Wear... Where is Clementine?" Louis asked as I hung my head in sadness and said, "She is... She's gone. Asher got her." "Oh my God." Violet said covering her mouth as they might have all looked sad, but Kenny looked more heartbroken than the others. "This... This is fucked!!" He yelled out in anger as I then heard more tears coming from outside of the apartment building.
I looked over and saw Claire and Kate on the steps as I ran over to see why Kate was crying. "Kate, what's going o...." I said before stopping myself when I saw the clear head take a knife to the chest. "No. No. No." I said sitting by Kates side and she tried to cover her daughters stab wound. "You're going to be alright, baby. You're going to be OK." Kate told her daughter as a stab wound just kept bleeding and bleeding. "Come on, little tyke. You're going to be alright. ELEANOR!!!" I screamed out as Eleanor then came running to us. "What do you... Oh no!" She said looking at Claire who's life I could see fading. "Please, El. Help her." Kids said looking at her with the rivers of tears in her eyes. "I... I can try." Eleanor said sitting next to the bleeding child. "Eleanor, get her to the med bay. It'll be better if you treat her there." I said as Eleanor replied, "I agree. Louis, give me a hand." Who is then walked over and helped Eleanor left Claire up and carry her to the medical center is clear then looked at us and said, "M... mommy?" Kates tears got worse as Eleanor and Louis took her in the Med center and shut the door. I put my hand on Kates shoulder for comfort as she instead turned around and gave me a hug was still crying as I hugged her back. "He'll pay for this. He'll fucking pay for this." She said as I continued to comfort her. "Yes. Yes, he well." I replied still crying as well.
"You!" I heard Kenny say as he approached a key and I just as we let go of each other. "This... Is all your fault!" Kenny yelled pointing at me. "Kenny, please. Not now." Kate told him as he replied, "Shut up, Kate. He was supposed to protect her and now she's gone. Her blood is now on your hands." He then got in my face as I got in his. "Kenny, come on. Clem's still alive." Tenn said is Kenny and then replied, "Yeah, for how long though?!" "How fucking dare you, Kenny. She was my wife! Is my wife! I'm morning just as much as you are. So cut the bullshit." I barked in his face. "Fuck you, Gabe. You're the one who got us all into this mess. If it wasn't for you, Clem would still be here right now!! You were incompetent little shit!" He kept on yelling as everyone's eyes we're now on us, including Skyler and Carter. "Just keep pushing, old man. See what happens." I said getting really angry. "Oh are you threatening me now, Ming Burrito?! You won't do shit! Just like you couldn't even keep Clem safe." He said as that drove me over the edge and I punched him right in the nose, making it bleed quite a bit.
"Gabe!!" Kate said she didn't approve of my streak on Kenny. Kenny wiped the blood away as he then yelled, "You fucking piece of shit!" Is in charge that me and tackled me to the ground with a furious rage. He went to punch me but I dodged his first gave him another blow to the face. "Ah!!! Dammit!" He yelled as I went for another punch, but then Kenny blocked my punch and give me a good hit on the lip. I pushed him off of me as the two of us then got back on our feet. "Kenny! Gabe! Stop!!" Kate exclaimed trying to stop a fight as Kenny then tried charging at me again but I moved out of the way and kicked him square in the face, making him fall to the ground. "Too slow, old timer." I said is Kenny then got up but instead of continuing the fight, he just took out his gun and pointed it right at me. "Kenny!! What are you doing?!" Violet asked sounding upset. "I've had just about enough of this asshole." Kenny said in anger. "Kenny, just put the gun down." I said calming myself. "Fuck you. First you get my Clem pregnant, then you lead Asher right to us, and then you fucking let her get captured!! You're a real fucking liability Gabe." He said still angry.
"I didn't let her get taken!" I yelled back is Kenny's and said, "Well you didn't exactly save her either." "No, because I was too busy saving your arrogant ass!" Are you on the back is Kenny then said, "Oh don't turn this back on me, douche bag." I could tell Kenny was about to fire the gun until AJ got in front of me. "AJ, move away." Kenny said as AJ replied, "No." "No? You listen to me young man and...." Kenny started to say until AJ said, "No, you listen! Please don't... Please don't kill my... Dad." "Dad?!" Kenny asked confused why I was  since this was the first time AJ  ", he     said looking up at me as I looked down at him and smiled. "I don't care whose fault it was, but I just want to get my mom back." AJ said is I was touched that he actually saw Clementine and I asked his parents even if we really weren't. Can he looked shocked and eventually put down the gun. "Thanks... My son." I told him ruffling up his Afro as he just smiled at me and I smiled right back at him.
"Now that you're a little brawl is over, how the hell are we going to find her?" James asked. "I... I don't know. They could be anywhere." I said as I begin to think of where Asher could be possibly taking her. "Perhaps I could help." A quiet voice said as one of the whisperers got up and began walking over towards us. I want for my sword and held it to her throat. "And why on gods earth would we trust you?" I asked giving her the death glare. "Because as much as you may not see it, the whisperers hate Asher too. He's worked us to the bone and even killed our leader Alpha and our second in command Beta." The female whisperer said. "Who are you?" I asked her and she took off her walker mask and answered, "My name is Judy." "Alright, Judy. Where are they taking her?" I asked still holding up the sword to her. "We have a community. It's in an old factory just 10 miles away from here. That's where they're headed." She said. "Can you take us there?" I asked her and she nodded her head and I put down my sword. "What's in it for you exactly?" Ray asked her and she replied, "Freedom for my people." "OK, I'm going. Kenny, Ray, Violet, AJ, and James; you guys are coming with me. The rest of you will stay and keep Haven safe." I said as the four of them nodded. "I'm coming to." Kate said stepping forward. "Kate, you should stay with your daughter. She need you right now." I told her as she replied, "Eleanor and Louis can take care of her. Clementine needs us. And besides, I want to see him pay for all he's done to us." Kate said as either nodded. "OK, take us to them Judy." I said and she nodded and the  eight of us began to leave Haven to go save Clem and stop Asher once and for all.