Chapter 15 "Pregnant Feelings":

Clem's POV:
My eyes fluttered open as I woke up to the "glorious" feeling of morning sickness as I didn't get time to even say good morning to Gabe and just went straight to the bathroom and vomited like crazy. So much has happened in the last three months and most of it has been for the better. First of all, I am now seven months pregnant with only two more months to go until the baby is due. Since then, my baby bump is gotten a lot bigger, my morning sickness has gotten better but not by much, my breasts are even more swollen with my nipples getting bigger as well, my cravings are on high alert, and the baby seems to be moving more and more as it develops. And asked for the other Prego in Haven, Sophie is now finally nine months pregnant with only about two more weeks left until she gives birth. Compared to my baby bump, hers looks like she's caring a beach ball in her stomach. OK, maybe not that big, but still it's definitely bigger than mine.
Things between Gabe and Ray have also gone great too. They don't fight with each other anymore and are back to being friends again. Maybe not the best friends that they say they used to be, but still friends and I'll take whatever I can get. I sadly can't say the same for Gabe with Kenny though. I seriously fear that Kenny is going to actually kill Gabe one of these days instead of just threatening him like he's been doing. I know Kenny can be overprotective of me, but this is just ridiculous and he seriously needs to cut his shit out. As soon as I finish throwing up, I then heard Gabe get out of bed with just his underwear on as the weather outside has begun to get warmer. "Good morning, my queen of vomit." He said is I drenched a wash cloth and water and wiped off the vomit still on my face. "Good morning to you too, worlds biggest dork." I replied as Gabe just rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Hey just remember that you married this dork." He said holding me close to him with one arm around my waist as I put my hand on his chest. "Yes, I did. And I would never take it back." I told him as he replied, "Even if your stepdad told you to?" "Especially the end. Kenny is just being aggressive. I'll try to talk to him when I can." I told him his game and then smiled and I leaned in for a kiss but he stopped me, leaving me sad and confused. "Clem, I just saw you threw up like there's no tomorrow. I don't think kissing you on the lips right now is the best idea." He said as I gave him the puppy eyes and said, "But I washed the vomit off." "Oh OK. Just for you, mi amor." He said as we then both leaned in and kissed each other with a bit of passion.
We then separated lips as Gabe now headed grossed out face well I just googled at his silliness. "Ew. Your breath even smells like vomit." He said only making me giggle more. "Oh you'll be fine. It won't kill you." I joked putting my hands on my hips. "I am well aware. It doesn't make it any less gross though." He joked back as I googled one more time before he kneeled down and rub my baby bump and gave it tiny kisses. "Stop making mama throw up so much, little one." He jokingly cooed as I just rolled my eyes with a grin on my face. "Just two more months until we get to meet you, our little baby. Your mommy and I will always love you and protect you." He continued to coo at our unborn child. He then stood back up at me at my face as he then said, "Listen baby, I have to go. Ray and James wanted to talk to me about something. Don't worry, I won't be gone long." "OK, babe. But can you do me a favor and get AJ and I some breakfast. I am starving right now." I asked him as he playfully bowed to me and said, "Why of course, my queen. Your wish is my demand." I rolled my eyes and googled want to get as I responded, "OK, just hurry back my king." "Will do." He said as he then gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "I love you, honey." "I love you too." I said back as he then got dressed and walked out the door looking all smooth.
Not too long after Gabe left, I begin to brush my teeth to get rid of my vomit breath when I saw AJ walking into the room while yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Good morning, AJ. How did you sleep?" I asked him. "All right, I guess. I'm still a bit sleepy." He responded. "Well you aren't scheduled for any chores today so feel free to go back to bed." I told him as he replied, " No, it's OK. I think I'll stay up." "All right, kiddo. That's fine by me." I said is I continued to brush my teeth and get dressed while he stayed silent. "Hey uh... Clem?" He asked me breaking his silence. "Yes, AJ?" I asked back at him as I put on my tan shirt on and walked out to see him sitting on Gabe and I's bed. "I was uh... Wondering if I could maybe... Listen to the baby?" He then asked as I was touched at his adorable Ness. "Of course you can, AJ." I said as he then looked shocked and said, "Really?!" "Yeah, I mean you are family after all." I said as he then got off the bed, walked over to me, put his hand on my baby bump , and put his ear to it so he could hear the baby move. "Wow. This is cool. Hi little baby." AJ said is I replied, "Yeah, that you're a little brother or sister in there."
I can't wait to be a big brother." He said to me as I smile down at him, rubbed his little Afro, and said to him, "I am glad to hear that. I'm excited to be a real mom." "You were always my mom to me, Clam. Even if we aren't really related." AJ said is that little boy really knows how to get to my heart. "And you were always my son Timmy, AJ." I said back to him as he then replied, "I love you, Clementine." "I love you to...." I said until I heard a knock on the door coming from downstairs. "Who is that, Clem?" AJ then asked me as I replied, "I don't know. But let's go find out." AJ then ran to his room and got dressed as I finished getting dressed myself. I put on my jacket and hat as my jacket was hard to get on now due to my constantly growing a baby bump. I then went downstairs with AJ moving right behind me. The person then knocked again as I yelled out to them, "I am here! I'll be right there!" I then got to the front door as AJ still remained at my side. I opened the door to see Kenny standing right outside of it pier. "Kenny?" I asked surprised he even came over due to him avoiding Gabe and I. "Hey there darling." He replied as awkward as I was.