Chapter 21 "Bleed Out":

Clem's POV:
We looked back to see what they were screaming at as we saw something that honestly disturbed me to no end. It turned out that Sophie wasn't unconscious at all and had actually bled out from the pregnancy. She wasn't the sweet girl we knew anymore but instead was a flesh eating walker as she attempted to bite Minerva. "Sophie!! No!!" I shouted as Eleanor then looked behind her and saw that Sophie was a walker now. "Oh my God!" She screamed. Walkers Sophie marriage to push her self off the hospital bed and was now on top of Minerva and continue to try and buy her. "Help!" Minerva screamed as she looked over to Tenn who is now in the corner and was too scared to even do anything. Minerva's screams were loud enough to get Violet's attention from outside and she busted through the door to see her wife being attacked by her walker sister. "Minnie!!" She shouted as she shoulder pushed walker Sophie right off her which resulted in Walker Sophie being pinned to the wall by the hospital bed being pushed over and falling right on her lap, making her or it unable to move.
Once it was penned Gabe, Violet, Minerva, Tenn, Eleanor, and I just looked over her as she continued attempting to try and bite one of us. We all were saddened to see her like this but I don't think anyone were more upset than Tennessee and Minerva were. Sophie was there sister and no she was just... Gone. "What... What happened? You said she was going to be fine!!" Tenn barked at Eleanor as I haven't seen Tenn this angry since Marlon admitted to giving his sisters away. "She... She must've lost too much blood. I'm so sorry, you two." Eleanor apologized as Tenn and the Minerva began to cry their eyes out at there now walk her sister. "You know what has to be done." Violet told Minerva as she was crying so hard that you couldn't even speak. "I... I can't... I can't do it." Minerva stuttered out as Gabe then looked at me with a saddened expression as I gave him one back. "He then turned to Minerva and said, "It's OK, Minnie. You don't have to. I'll... I'll do it." "Thank you." Violet told Gabe as a tear rolled down her face now. Gabe took out his knife and said, "I am... So sorry, Sophie. Say hi to Thomas for us." before lunging the knife into its skulls, killing her for good. He and I began to cry now as the others then began to walk into the room.
"What the hell is going o... Oh my God!" Riley screamed in horror at the sight of it. "Oh God! What happened?" Carter then asked as I sadly replied, "She lost too much blood giving birth to her twin boys. After her second baby was born, her life just... Faded away." "Oh no." Ray said followed by Drake saying, "This is horrible." and Kate saying, "She didn't deserve this." Minerva and Tenn escorted them selves out of the room so they could go grieve as Louis looked over at the crying babies and then said, "So what do we do with them now?" "I... I don't know. I do know is that they all need someone to look after them and take care of them." Gabe that said as Violet then asked, "What about us?" "What?" Gabe asked is Violet replied, "Minnie and I could look after them. Like they are our own children." "Violet, are you sure Minerva is up for that? I made her sister literally just died and now you plan on raising her dead sister's kids?" Kate asked her as violent Sally replied, "I will... I will talk to her about it. But I don't see any other option." As Violet was talking to Gabe and Kate while the others mourned their loss, I begin to think about something that gave me horrible chills. What is the same thing happened to me? What if I gave birth to Gabe and I's child and I don't make it? I don't want to leave Gabe and AJ to raise our child by themselves and I just don't want to leave them in general. Caught up in all of my emotions, I ran out of the room and tears as I heard Gabe shout out, "Clem?! Where are you going?!"
Gabe's POV:
As I was talking with Kate and Violet about what to do with Sophie's twin boys, Clementine begin what are you out of the room crying as I yelled out to her, "Clem?! Where are you going?!" I then ran after her as I saw her running out to our porch as she sat down and began to cry even more. I ran towards her as she had her face buried in your hands. "Clem? Why did you run out?" I asked her if she lifted her face to look at me as her face was dominated with tears. "What if I end up like Sophia? Dying just as our child is born? Leaving you alone to raise two kids on your own and just leave you in general?" She said as I kneeled down to her I level. "Clem honey, don't think about that. You're going to make it, I promise." I tried to assure her as she then said, "You can't make that promise, Gabe." "Yes, I can. I won't let what happened to Sophie happened to you." I said as she tried wiping away her tears but even more came from her eyes. "And what about Asher? I can't help but feel like this whole thing ends in death." She told me. "Yes, death for him. But not us. We are survivors and we have each other. We have our family and our friends well Asher only has his small army. And a bad ass met alarm but that's beside the point." I said is she slightly giggled at the last part. "But the point is that we are going to make it. You are going to make it. And we'll fight for our survival if we have to." I continued as clever than threw her arms around me as I gently put mine around her. "Please don't leave me, dork." She quietly said as I replied, "Never in 1 million years, mi amor." We went in for a kiss until I heard Ray yell out to me, "Gabe! We need your help burying her." "I'll be right there!" I shouted back to him as I then looked back at Clem and said, "Go back in the house. I'll be back shortly." She did as I said as I then help to bury Sophie right next to her husband, now rejoined in heaven and will forever look over their kids from above.

Thank you guys for reading and I just want to say merry Christmas to everybody. I hope you all have a fantastic time this holiday season. See you when I see you, dudes and dudettes.