Chapter 24 "Peaceful Morning":

Clem's POV:
My eyes fluttered open the next morning as thankfully, that Asher nightmare didn't come back. I looked over at my side to see Gabe still asleep next to me but in a lot more clothing then I last saw him.  Before I fell asleep again, Gabe was only wearing his underwear but now he was in his white T-shirt and even his jeans. I chuckled at the image as I chose to let him sleep in while I would get myself up. I begin to get myself out of bed but as soon as I sat on the side of the bed, I felt the baby's kicks in my baby bump. Like it was personally trying to get out. I didn't get out of bed and put on my clothes which were starting to get too small for my baby bump but just enough to at least cover most of it. I put on my head, gave Gabe a quick peck on the cheek, took another look at his adorkable sleeping face, smiled, and walked out of our bedroom to go outside.
I approached the staircase as AJ was no awake as well. He left his room, rubbed his eyes, and said, "Morning, Clem." "Good morning, kiddo." I said Becca is AJ then put his hands on my baby bump and said, "Good morning to you too, little baby." "You're really excited to meet your little brother or sister, aren't you goofball?" I asked him as he replied, "Yes. And don't call me goofball." "Or maybe I'll have to call the baby goofball from now on." I told him as he then said, "Fine. It's better than you calling me that." I giggled at his goofiness as he then took his hands off my baby bump. "Hey AJ?" I asked. "Yeah, Clem?" He asked me back. "What do you think it's going to be? The baby I mean." I asked as he looked confused. "What do you mean what do I think it'll be?" He asked there's a grand and rolled my eyes before rephrasing, "Do you think it's going to be a boy or a girl?" "Oh, I think it's a boy. I hope it is." He said as I put my hands on my hips and asked, "Is that so? Why's that?" "I want to have a little brother. But in a little sister would be cool too, I guess." He said. "I see." I replied as he then asked me, "What about you, Clem? What do you think it'll be?" "Honestly AJ, I'll be happy either way." I told him. "Oh OK. Gabe said he thinks it's a girl." He then told me as I replied, "Oh did he? Well in that case I'm going to guess it's a boy." He chuckled before asking me, "Can I go play with Tenn, Claire, and Skyler?" "Sure, kiddo. Just stay on guard in case anything happens. We don't want to be off our guard if you know what happens." I told him as he replied, "Yeah I know. I will. Love you, Clem." "I love you back, AJ." I said back before we both left the house with AJ going one way while I went the other.
Right as I walked outside into the suns glow, the first thing I saw was Violet and Minerva rocking their new baby boys right in their arms outside of the cafeteria building. I walked over to them while holding my baby bump as I said, "Hey guys. Whatcha up to?" "Oh hi Clem. We're just showing the boys around their home." Minerva said to me as Violet cooed at Rowan, "Look Rowan. It's your auntie Clem." She then handed me Rowan as I hold him to my shoulder and said, "Hey little guy. You and your brother are going to have a cousin soon." I cooed at the baby as well as Violet sat up while Minerva continued to rock Tommy. "So, how does it feel to be a parent, Vi?" I asked her if she smiled and replied, "Well a little hectic and I don't get that much sleep anymore, but it's great overall." "Well that's good." I said as she then replied, "Yeah. I love these little guys to death. We both do." "Well you and Minnie are mommies now. You guys are supposed to love your kids." I said as Minerva than stood up while still holding Tommy as she added, "And we do. With all of our hearts. I just wish Sophia was here to see them." "I know, Minerva. But just know that her and Thomas are looking down at these little ang...." I begin to say until I heard the sound of moaning coming from behind the cafeteria. "Did you hear that?" I asked the two as Violet replied, "Yeah, what the hell is that?" "I don't know. I'll be right back." I told them as I began walking behind the building to see what the hell was making that noise.
I approached the back of the building as I then heard a familiar female voice say, "Oh Ray." They made the situation more awkward than it already was if that is even possible. I turned the corner to see you Ray and Ramona making out on the ground with Ramona on top of Ray and Ray on the bottom of her. "What the flying fuck is going on here?!" I asked as Ray and Ramona stopped making out, stood up on their feet, and looked at me with pure embarrassment. "Clem! It's... It's not what it looks like." Ray try to lie. "Really? Because it looks to me like you got yourself a girlfriend, Raymond." I said as their faces only got even more with embarrassment. "Please don't tell the others. We are trying to keep a low profile for the time being." Ramona requested of me. "Alright. But how long have you two been doing this?" I asked them. "About a month or so. I took Gabe's advice about asking a girl out and it totally worked." Ray said holding her hand. "Wait, does Gabe know?" I then asked them as Ray then answered, "No. Well not yet at least." "You know, you shouldn't keep this a secret you two. Nobody's going to judge." I said is they both looked at each other, looked back at me, and Ramona said, "We know. We will just tell the others when we're ready." "Well, I can't control what you...." I said until all of a sudden, the sound of a huge explosion came from the main gate as the three of us looked at each other in horror. "What the fuck was that?!" Ramona asked sounding scared. "I don't know. But let's find out." I replied as the three of us then ran towards the explosion. When we got there, everybody at Haven was screaming in horror as I saw Violet and Minerva run as fast as they can back to their home to keep their kids safe from something. I then saw people dressed as walkers coming through with weapons as I heard Ray say. "Whisperers!" Hearing him say that only increased my fear over the edge. "Oh no! No no no no! He's here. Asher is here!" I said to myself in a panic as the moment I feared had finally arrived.