Chapter 20 "Sophie's Babies":

Clem's POV:
"You could've knocked, you know?" Gabe said as I wiped away my tears so Tenn and Minerva couldn't see that I was crying. "Sorry, but this is an emergency." Minerva said to us. "What is going on?" I then asked them as Tenn blurted out, "Sophia is having the baby!" "What?! Right now?!" Gave asked in shock. "Yes!! And we need to go now!" Minerva then said is Gabe and I nodded at them and we followed them to the medical center to go see Sophie give birth to her baby, temporary taking Asher off our minds. Minerva into Tenn ran super fast ahead of us as I couldn't run very well on account of being seven months pregnant. Luckily, Gabe stayed with me as we made our way to the medical center. We walked in as I am guessing we were the last to hear about the news as everyone else and he even was there with the exception of James for some reason. Tenn and Minerva went into the room as since they were Sophie's family, They were the only ones other than Eleanor that were allowed in the delivery room while Sophia was giving birth to her and Thomas's baby.
Gabe and I spotted Kate talking to Violet, Drake, and Louis as we ran over to them in hopes of hearing about her condition while Sophie's screams of pain pulsated through the whole building. Well guys, how was she doing?" I asked them as yet another scream of pain came out of the doctors room. "Well, she's clearly in pain as you can see." Drake joke is Lewiston looked at him with jealousy. "Hey, I make the jokes around here." He told Drake is Gabe then told him, "Louis, you are the only one with a sense of humor around here. Other people can make jokes too. I mean Clem and I do it all the time." "Yeah, and your jokes usually suck anyway." Violet then teased him as Louis just playfully replied, "Bullshit. You know you love them, Vi." Violet just rolled her eyes as she then asked me, "Clem, why are your eyes red? Have you been crying?" "N... No, it's just... Allergies. I'll be fine." I lied is I still didn't want anyone to know I was crying earlier. "Seriously though, how is she?" I then asked, getting back on subject your "she's doing all right last time I saw her. She'll be just fine." Kate then told us as I let out a huge sigh of relief. "I just think about this, you too. In just three short months, that will be you on the doctors table, Clem. Giving birth to my grandson or granddaughter." Kate then said putting her hand on her hip as Gabe then joked, "Yeah, that's true. Makes you feel old, doesn't it Kate?" "Old?! I'm still 34 years old. I think I'm pretty young for a grandma." She said joking back as Gabe replied, "Yeah maybe. But you're still old though." Two of them left together as the medical door opened and Minerva poked her head through Carico Hey Clementine? Gabe? Sophie wants to see you two in here. Don't ask me why, I literally have no idea."
Gabe and I know I did to each other as we followed her into the delivery room. We walked in as the first thing we saw was Eleanor delivering as Sophie was in a medical down screaming at the top of her lungs while Tenn and Minerva held each of her hands in support.  "Oh God. This is going to be me?" I asked as somewhat horror at the site as Gabe put his hand on my shoulder and replied, "Yep, baby. But like we have been saying, it will all be worth it." I put my hand on his and replied, "You're right. It will be worth it." It was then that we heard Eleanor say, "OK, Sophie. I can see the head. Just one more push." Sophie then let out one more giant push along with another scream as we don't heard the sound of a baby's cry. Eleanor now had the baby in her hands and she cut its umbilical cord, handed it to Sophie, and said, "It's a boy." Sophia looked at her newborn baby with such love and happiness as she took old it's a little nose while you continue to cry. "Just look at him. Thomas would be proud." Tennessee then told her is she then replied, "I know. And I'm going to name him Tommy. After his father." Gabe and I then went to look at the baby as Sophie then looked at us while rocking it as she said, "Look, Tommy. It's your uncle Gabe and your aunt Clem." "Hi little guy." Gabe said tickling it snows as well. "He's a beauty." I told her as she smiled at me and said, "He sure is. Just like his fath...." She's the ground in pain again as I asked, "Sophia, what's wrong?" "She's having another contraction. I don't think she's done." Eleanor then said as Minerva then asked, "Wait, are you saying her baby has a roommate in there?!" "Yes. It looks like she's having twins." Eleanor then said is Minerva took the baby from Sophie and placed it in the medical crib right next to the bed as Sophie began to start pushing again.
Gabe and I stayed at her bedside as she began to push and push over and over again along with screaming in pain while Tenn in Minerva kept holding her hands. "OK, Sophie. Just give me one more good push." Eleanor said as Sophie breathe in and out rapidly before pushing with all the mud that she had was screaming as if she was being eaten alive by walkers. The screaming stop as another baby's cry was heard as Sophie passed out from the strain." It's another boy." Eleanor said she cut it's cord and wrapped it up in another blanket. "Is Sophia OK?" Tenn then asked Eleanor she replied, "Yeah, she's just super tired. I'm going to wash off the babies and then stitched her up." She then took Sophie's other baby boy out of the medical crib and took them near the sink so she could clean them off. "You did it, Sophia. I'm so proud of you. Thomas would be too." Minerva whispered to her sister who is still unconscious. "Gabe?" I then asked him as he looked at me and asked back, "Yeah honey?" "What if we end up having... Twins too?" I asked Tim as he then placed a strand of hair behind my ear, stroke my cheek, and said, "Then that's even more of our love to give." We looked at each other and lovingly as I said, "I love you, Gabe." I love  you too, Cle...." Gabe said until we heard Minerva and Tenn scream out of nowhere.