Chapter 12 "Girl's Talk":

Clem's POV:
Just as the whole situation with Kenny what is wrapped up and begin to come down while everyone went back to doing what they were doing before, Gabe then looked over to see Drake was restocking weapons as he then said to me, "Hey, I have to go take care of something. I'll be right back, baby." He then gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran off to go take care of whatever he had to take care of. I looked over to see Gabe give Drake a hand with the job as I then heard Kate say, "Awwww! You and Gabe are so cute together, Clem! Even if that Kenny asshole can't see it." "Kate, that is my kind of stepfather you're talking about." I told her as Kate then replied, "Oh shit, that's right! I'm so sorry, Clem. It just slipped my mind." "It's OK. But yeah, you would completely over the line. But one has a father not being overprotective against their child's significant other?" I said is Kate chuckled and replied, "True. I remember when David first introduced me to his mother and Gabe's grandmother and let me just tell you that she didn't really care for me that much. So I can understand why Kenny is like that. But he better not put a hand on my boy ever again or I'll kick his fucking ass." "Yeah, I completely agree." I said back.
"But seriously, you two make an adorable couple. Maybe even more so than Javi and I were." She then said is I giggled before replying, "What are you talking about? Of course we are the cutest couple." We both then giggled as she then placed one hand on her hip and said, "If you say so." I then looked behind Kate as Eleanor walked out of the medical center as I realized that her and Kate don't even know that the other is here as well. "Kate?" I asked her if she replied, "Yes, Clementine?" "Turn around." I told her and she did just that, saw Eleanor, and was at a complete loss for words. "She is... She is...." She stuttered and I replied, "Yeah, she's here and alive. Crazy huh?" "Eleanor!!" She yelled out to her as Eleanor then looked into our general direction, saw Kate, and completely froze. "Kate?! Is that really you?!" Eleanor asked her and she then walked over to where we were and two of them shared a friendly hug. "But how is this possible?! I thought Gabe said you died?" Eleanor then asked her as Kate responded, "And I thought you guys were dead as well." "Well it's great to see you! We should catch up sometime." Eleanor said as Kate replied, "Definitely. Like what about tonight?" "Absolutely. Well, I'll catch you later then." She said giving Kate another hug before waving goodbye and walking away.
Just as Kate and I were about to continue our discussion, we heard the sound of Gabe shouting, "Go away, Ray!" Kate and I then looked over to see Gabe screaming at Ray yet again. "Gabe, come on! Can't I just help out? I have nothing else to do." Ray said as Gabe said back, "Yeah, right. Like I'm going to trust you around a bunch of armed guards. Hell, I don't even trust you without a gun." "Well excuse me for trying to be productive, jack ass." Reyes said back as Gabe them replied, "Do you only jack ass I see here is your sorry ass excuse of a man." "Jesus Christ, this to never stop bickering. It never ends with them." I said getting sick of their arguing. "It still doesn't make sense to me. Those two used to be the best of friends after you left. What the flying hell happened to them?" Kate then asked me. "Gabe told me that Ray got some of his other friends killed after New Richmond fell." I told her as her eyes then went wide. "Damn." was all she could say is I replied, "I know, right? I've tried to get Gabe to give him another chance but he either reject it or completely ignores it." "Everyone else is getting sick of their arguing as well. If only there was a way to get them to make amends." I continued to say as Kate then thought for a moment before saying, "Maybe there is. It's an old trick I used to use on Claire whenever she had issues with another kid." "Tell me." I said his kids and whispered in my ear the plan to get them to bury the hatchet and make them become friends again.
(Time Skip: One Hour Later)
I was finishing restocking the guns with drake after yelling Ray away as I don't feel arms wrapped around my midsection. I turned my head back to see it was Clem as I said, "Why hello beautiful. I'm almost done so I can come and find you afterwards." "Actually, I want to show you something." She then told me as I replied, "OK, then. Drake just trying to finish up." Drake then nodded to me as I then followed Clem to whatever she wanted to show me. She led me into the cafeteria building as we then went behind the counter in entered the kitchen to the swinging doors. As soon as the two of us answered, I saw Kate with Ray and instantly frowned. "What the fuck is he doing here?" I asked Clem with attitude and she replied, "We wanted to show him too." Kate then walked over to the old freezer room which has never been operational as she's an opened the door and pointed inside. "We were just looking after the food supply we have when all of us and we found that note inside." Clem told me as it unlocked in myself to see you're note lying down on the floor. "Well that's weird. A little creepy even. What does it say?" I then asked them as Kate replied, "Why don't you go see for yourself."
I hesitantly walked in as Ray followed behind me. We reached the end of the small freezer room as I picked up the note that read, "Gotcha." I then heard the door slam behind us as both Ray and I shut our heads back to see that we were now locked in. I ran up to the door as I saw Clem and Kate through the small window high-five each other. "Guys, what the hell are you doing?!" I asked them getting angry. "This is for your own good. For the both of you." Clem said as Ray then said to them, "Let us out of here!!" No. The two of you need to realize that you're both on the same side." Kate told us. "Now we are going to leave you two alone and you're going to talk it out, alright?" Clem then said as Ray and I didn't say anything back. "Now talk." Kate emphasized as then both her and Clem then left, leaving my biggest enemy and I alone together.