•Thirty three•

Like any other day Argento was at a meeting while Zaccai was in his office watching bird documentaries and playing around with the necklace Argento gave her

Her heart warmed at the amount of affection displayed on his face when he presented her with the ring. A promise ring.

She didn't want the company of another today, leading her to not call Gerald like she would usually do.

She spent the next minutes thinking about Argento and everything Argento until she was startled by the door banging open.

On word.

Six letters.

Two vowels.

Gerald.

'Why's he here' Zaccai thought/questioned she didnt remember calling him up.

"Hello my dear Zaccai" his voice had an unusual edge to it and his eyes seem to be unfocus.

"H-hi Gerald w-what are you d-doing here" Zaccai asked staring at him her brows scrunched up.

"Don't worry that nots important but you know what is a new dessert place just opened and everything's for free for one hour that's if...We make it in time" Gerald started walking towards her holding his hands out to her.

"I-I can't leave w-what about Argento I-I can't am sorry you have to leave" she was getting scared now the look on his face seem a little off.

"Oh my dear Zaccai I will leave but... Not without you"

Suddenly Zaccai felt a prick on her neck knocking her out the last thing she saw was Gerald evil smile as he look down at her.

"Night night Zaccai"

*+**+**+*

Noises was all she could hear around her.

Drip.

Sounds of distant footsteps.

Drip.

Something smelt moldy.

Drip.

Water.

Zaccai opened her eyes–everywhere look blurry and a headache she could feel coming on. She looked around her environment through her blurry vision noticing how the ground was wet and the wall had molds growing on them.

Zaccai tried getting up only to feel pain in her wrist and legs, she looked down seeing that she was restrained to a chair by thick ropes.

A painful groan left her lips when she moves, Zaccai saw rope burns on her wrist and only making it worse by moving.

Tears began forming into her eyes at the situation in which she was in, she wanted to go home to Argento.

Argento.