•Ten•

When her father reached home, she got a message from her mom telling her to go and take a shower and that her dress is located in the back of her wardrobe

Putting down her iPod she closed off Wattpad unlike most people would think Zaccai can't read a book only if it's located on her device, so the only way she could read Harry Potter is on Amazon Kindle since it's not located on Wattpad.

Making her way to the bathroom, she started taking off her clothes and tying her hair up in a messy bun.

When the water turned cold she made her way out of the bathroom and straight to her wardrobe taking out a pair of white panty and a matching white bralette.

After Zaccai was finished lotioning and applying deodorant she trudged to the back of her wardrobe and found the dress in a black clothing bag on a hanger.

She wondered how she has not seen this the whole time.

Making her way out of the wardrobe she laid the dress on the bed and opened the zipper revealing the little red dress inside.

Squealing Zaccai grabbed the dress and looked at it more carefully, her mom doesn't know or understand her taste in clothes so seeing the dress something her mom picked out surprised her.

Carefully, she starts to put on the dress, there were no zippers on the back so there was no need of help.

Running to the mirror in the corner of her room, she twirled and danced in the dress feeling excitement bubble in her veins.

The dress fitted her beautifully and her very voluptuous curves were not hidden this could make any guy drool like a dog.

Something that Zaccai didn't know about herself was that she had a natural sway to her hips so every time she walked her hips will always sway in a seductive way.

Going in front of her vanity she applied some cherry lip balm to her lips, hoping she won't suck it off the smell and taste always gets to her and she has that bad habit of biting her lips.

She heard her mom call her name from downstairs so she grabbed her phone and hurried down the stairs.

"Oh my baby look at you, you're so beautiful," her mom praised as she saw her on the stairs "but I think you would look more beautiful if you took your hair out of that crazy bun" Mr.s Tevel laughed guessing that her daughter forgot to take it out.

Pulling the ban from her hair with a sheepish look and a dusting of red on her cheeks, her hair drops down to her bottom in their natural wild curls which were soft but very long, making it hard to maintain. 

Her dad walked into the room in his black tux and light blue tie, her mom matching him with a light blue floor length dress that had a gold shimmer around it.

Kissing his daughter on the cheeks, he also praised her and asked if they were ready.

Making their way outside, they all went to their designated spot in the car. Buckling up they made their way out of the driveway.

The car turned into a street filled with big houses with nice lawn there was one house at the end of the street which was the biggest out of all the houses and also the fanciest.

Turning into the driveway where there was lots of fancy car cars and people who look even fancier Zaccai was in awe of how beautiful the scene looks but she was also overwhelmed.

People were stepping out of expensive vehicles wearing designer dresses and tux either they were with an escort or by themselves either way the scene looked like something you would see in a Hollywood movie about rich famous people.

The house was way bigger than her house, this house looked so modern and also seemed like it took years for it to build there were no lawns like the other houses only stone floor with a fountain in the center because of the expanse of the house you could not see the back of the mansion.

Gaining courage Zaccai stepped out of the car she was excited, yes, but being around this many people was taking a toll on her.

Her parents met her at the side of the car and gave her a comforting smile it was evident to her parents that she was nervous and they felt guilty of this.

"It's ok, no one's going to hurt you and I'll always be by your side," Mr. Tevel comforted her placing her hand on her cheeks.

Zaccai leaned into her dad's hand, thanking the heavens her parents were understanding and could easily help with her situation.

Feeling brave enough she smiled and gave her mom a silent look of assurance, understanding her daughter's request she straightened herself and placed her hands in her husband's hand with Zaccai hand in the other.

The family took off walking towards the grand building, hoping the night would end well for them.

962 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am in a rush I just got a new puppy and she is a piece of work like how many times do a pup need to piss plus she has a brother who thoughts it was funny to vomit on her and on the floor... UGH....I had to baththem that's why this chapter is uploading so late.

But I hope you enjoy it, please vote... and comment, but mostly vote.

And also thank you for making this book hit a hundred reads most people would think it's not a lot but am thankful for such reads... I Love You all ❤️🥰🌸

.....BYE!!!

*=HarrysAngel=*