•Nine•

Zaccai woke up in her bed by a constant knocking on her bedroom door

It didn't register to her, how she got into her room.

"Honey, are you ok?" Her mom said, peeping her head through the door gap.

"Yes, momma" she answered tiredly pushing the comforter of her body clad light pink silk PJs.

That was one of the rare clothing in her wardrobe that is the color of pink she likes.

"Are you sure it's 12:00 and you're still in bed if you're sick..."

"12:00!" Zaccai jumped up with a wide eye looking at her mother who was now standing at the side of her bed.

"Yes, now since you're feeling fine go have a nice bubble bath and come downstairs for some breakfast," Mrs. Tevel piped out giving a light kiss to Zaccai forehead before rushing out of her room.

Zaccai hurried of her bed to the bay-window and pressed her face again the cold window looking at the empty bird nest, she sighted slouching on the window with a pout resting on her face.

She missed the birds, and it felt like she betrayed them, she hated the feeling.

Trudging to her bathroom, she quickly completed her morning routine and changed out of her pajamas into some everyday clothes and made her way down the stairs into the kitchen laying her eyes on her breakfast-toast and eggs with fruits on the side.

She quickly demolished her breakfast loudly, drinking fruit juice in the glass cup to help with swallowing.

Still surprised by the time she woke up, she thought of all solutions but only one came to her mind.

Mystery Man.

It still affected her greatly not the crooked teeth man part, but how the mystery man could make her feel things she didn't know she could feel.

He was beautiful, but he was also dangerous and that made her even more attracted to him and all she knows is that she keeps peeing herself whenever he talks to her in that unknown language and when he touched her.

It embarrassed her when she found out she peed herself in the hallway, she tried not thinking about it much, but it was hard having the feeling her dress was wet and everybody was seeing it, ignoring the rational side of her telling her that the place was dark so no one could see her.

Putting her empty dish in the sink, she made her way towards the sitting area where her mother was sitting on the couch reading a book, lying down by her mother putting her head on her lap this was one thing she loved a mother-daughter moment.

"Momma was where daddy?" Zaccai questioned her dad was never far from her mom so not seeing him left her in confusion.

"They called him into the office, he will soon be back... Talking about the office, I have something to tell you," sitting up straight from her lying position Zaccai gave her mother her full attention

"So there's a business party and were invited and being the head of our department where mandatory to be there... As a family,"

Surprised Zaccai froze 'leaving the house two times in a row' she thought giddily.

"Oh, when is it," she asked, hiding her excitement, but her mom could see through her facade.

"Tonight it starts at 8 and we're leaving the house at 7:30 it's not that far plus we're going to be fashionably late by little birdy" Her mom replied pinching her cheeks, it made a wide smile appear on her face and a blush appears in the apple of her cheeks.

"Can I wear...."

"Nope, I have a dress for you and before you say anything, it's not long and it's red just how you like it" Mrs. Tevel cut her off.

"Can I see it, please" Zaccai pleaded with her begging face consisting of wide eyes, pouting lips and her natural blush getting more prominent.

"Young lady do not show me that face you will see the dress tonight if I know my beloved daughter well, I can predict if I give you the dress you will just wear it and show the birds outside your window so no"

Zaccai pouted her mother was telling the truth and nothing but the truth, there have been times when Zaccai would dress up in her formal dresses and wear them outside show the birds, even roll around in the grass leaving the dress unusable for formal events again due to grass and dirt stains.

"So go relax when your dad's home we'll start getting ready" her mom urged her going back to her book.

Seeing her mother reading made Zaccai want to read too, she doesn't remember the last time she had read a book, it's not like she doesn't like reading, but she prefers to spend her time bird watching than reading, but reading would definitely be her second favorite hobby while bird watching stay at number one.

914 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, the chapter ended in such a bïtchy way I just wanted to get it over with.

Am not going to make any promises about the next chapter, but it will be posted on Thursday.

YO MAMA JOKES BISSSSSH...

Yo mama so ugly One Direction turned the other direction.

I don't know I tried, uh, yeah, don't forget to vote yeah you right there, why did you not vote and remember to comment if you feel so... BYE!!

*=HarrysAngel=*