•Thirty two•

Zaccai hurried out the car heading for the building but before she could take a step inside strong arms grabbed her waist lifting her in the air

"Zaccai, do not run away leave me" she knew it was Argento voice and he was mad.

"A-am sorry it's j-just that I w-wanted to see the b-birds" she stammered looking down.

Argento sighs "petit oiseau there is no problem in wanting to see the birds but do not run from me you could get lost" he lifted her chin up and stared into her eyes placing a kiss on her lips, forehead and nose making her giggle.

"Now let's go see the birds"

They spend most of their time at the bird theater watching bird stunts learning about each species and even getting to touch some when they left the building they went to Burger King for lunch but now it was the last stop for the day and Argento was most excited for this.

He drove on a long deserted road and stopped at a fairly big building it had bird posters outside and because of the calm serene atmosphere you could hear bird noise throughout the whole building.

They stepped inside hearing the tickling of the bell above them, almost instantly a lady walks out the  back room, with a big smile on her face.

"Argento darling!!" Shocked by the ladies sudden loudness Zaccai jumped and hid behind Argento.

"Don't shout Rosalie... And hello" he murmured gripping Zaccai hands in his.

"You were always such a charmer now what can I do for you haven't seen you since two years?" she joked, Argento would always come to this shop with his mother to look at birds it irritated him but his mother would always guilt trip him into coming.

"Am looking for a bird"

Zaccai gasps.

Rosalie looked behind Argento and saw Zaccai with her hands covering her mouth "Awe aren't you the cutest little thing I'm Rosalie what's your name dear?"

Zaccai blushes she didn't mean to gasp it just came out she just couldn't keep it in once she heard want Argento said.

"Uh-I-uh-Ros-I m-mean Zaccai" Zaccai stutters staring at Rosalie with wide eyes.

Rosalie laughed "well it nice to meet you dear" she smiled softly as Zaccai did the same.

"I want a Mellisuga helenae (bee hummingbird)" Argento demanded, he recalled Zaccai saying how that was her favorite bird it was also the smallest bird in the world, he knew any normal pet store wouldn't have it so coming to Rosalie's bird shop was essential.

"Wow that bird is very rare to get but your lucky that I care about you" she lead them towards the back "I have two Mellisuga helenae left since there so hard to catch" she lifted a cover revealing the two birds.

Zaccai couldn't keep in her gasp this time, it was her first time ever seeing them in real life "there so beautiful" she whispered to herself.

She walked walked towards the cage looking at the two birds who were chirping and flying around the cage.

Argento stared at her in amazement he loved the look on her face when she saw the two birds.

He would do anything to see her like this everyday.

Rosalie could see how much Argento cared for Zaccai, Rosalie thought it was beautiful and was happy Argento found someone he could cherish and have a future with.

"I want both of them" Argento states still looking at Zaccai who didn't pay attention to anything around her but the birds.

Instead of going against him Rosalie nodded and went towards a door marked foods and necessities she came back out with three bags of bird food,- book and some bird toys.

"This is everything you will need for now here's a book all about the Mellisuga helenae species including how you should feed them, any other necessities are already in the cage"
She ended placing the things in a bag and giving it to Argento.

When they were finish with everything Zaccai walked out first holding the cage, while Argento walks behind her talking to Rosalie, the sky was dark now.

A sense of déjà vu made Zaccai look up and look around her she felt like someone or something was watching her before she could think further about it she felt Argento hold her waist leading her towards the car.

When they where both inside Zaccai securely held the bird cage loving the sounds the birds made.

"Thank you Argento for everything" she said softly staring at him.

Argento to smiles "it's my job to take care of you petit oiseau and I'll continue doing that as long as I live"

He thought now was the perfect time to give her third gift for the day digging is hands in his pocket he pulled out a burgundy box and gave it to her.

Zaccai opened it and gasped feeling tears come to her eyes lying in the box was a bird necklace that had 'petit oiseau' engrave on it.

"It's beautiful" her eyes twinkled with  tears as she moved her hair to make Argento pace it around her neck.

When she turned back around to look at him she felt her heart leap out her throat 'was he proposing?' She thought.

"Am not proposing petit oiseau" yet "this is a promise ring I promise to that I will protect you, love you and take care of you" Zaccai could see he was not good with words but his eyes told her everything.

She grabbed his face and placed a kiss on his lips detaching it before it turned heated, Argento slipped on the ring onto her ring finger and kissed it.

Zaccai released a yawn from her mouth simultaneously rubbing her eyes "Ar-Argento I love you..." she rests her head back closing her eyes.

"I love you petit oiseau" Argento stared at the ring on her finger "forever and always" he kissed her forehead lingering a little longer before he turned out the parking lot onto the road back home.

In the shadow someone lied staring at the car with detest in their eyes, "the time is near I will make you suffer".

1054 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I completely hate this chapter I completely hate it, it hurts posting this. Anyways it's understandable if you also hate this chapter cuz I do too...

Don't forget to vote [I guess if you want] and comment [Idrc] I feel so lazy right now.

...BYE...

*=HarrysAngel=*