•Twenty one•

Instead of telling her Argento let her down the stairs into the kitchen right after he finished throwing on some pants and a plain black shirt

Instead of telling Kasey (Butler) to cook he did it himself with the help of Zaccai.

Going into the freezer he grabbed out a bag of bacon that had never been used two eggs from the fridge and a pancake mix from the top shelf in the cupboard they both got to work in the kitchen. Zaccai making a mess one or two times, but Argento looked past that– just looking at how beautiful she looked covered in pancake mix.

After they were finished, they both carry their plates– well Argento was carrying the plates to the dining room– a place that has never been used.

Argento went back into the kitchen and filled two glasses with orange juice, bringing them back to where Zaccai was. Putting down the glasses with juice beside his plate and the other beside Zaccai he sat down in front her and started eating.

Zaccai had started eating her food, not waiting on Argento, she was hungry.

She started eating extremely fast loving the taste of the food.

"Don't eat that fast petit oiseau" Argento demanded to look at her from across the rich cherry wood table, she pouted and started eating slowly again.

Even though he didn't want to see her sad, it was essential for him to tell her.

His great uncle died by choking, he may not have known him, but it was still scary, he does not want that to happen to Zaccai.

A little while later when they were both finished eating they escorted their way towards the living room when a thought hit Zaccai.

"H-hey you said I could color you" she bounced up and down with an excited look like painted on her face.

Argento wish she hadn't remembered, as much as he cared for her and wanted to see her happy she coloring him is a step down to the 'I am whipped road'

Which he is without fully knowing it.

Looking down at her he saw her pouting like she already knew he was going to take back his words.

But he couldn't say no to that face.

"Kasey.... Carry a box of markers to me," he barely shouted and took her hands on his continuing their journey towards the sitting room.

When they reached he automatically pulled Zaccai into his laps, she snuggled into his chest, loving the feeling of his body on her.

Kasey walked in with a box of markers in one hand the other was placed behind his back, he gave Argento the markers who was looking at them with a glare in his eyes.

With a bow, Kasey left the two couples in the room not questioning his master.

When Zaccai saw the box of crayons she leaned up from his chest and grinned wildly looking at the markers on his hands.