•Welcome•

Hello!!...

Thank you for clicking on my book even if it was by mistake am still thankful.

This is not the first book that I have written but it is the first book that I am really proud of and have completed.

There will be mistakes throughout this book and am trying to believe me am trying to fix as much as I can.

I am not a professional writer am still in high school so am not even going to college for writing neither do I really want to become a writer I just do it because I enjoy it –so, in that case, there will be grammar and spelling mistakes during the story so instead of going into my comments and saying shit about my writing please keep your insults and such to your self.

Buuuttt.....if you're just pointing out mistakes that I have made nicely and respectfully then I will surely thank you for helping me out.

My book is not perfect am not perfect to make it worse I have anxiety I over think things too much and always downgrade my self and everything I do.

So yes I do think my book is not that good and wish I could make it better I say shit about my own book but I have a right because it's my book so I don't need anyone else to tell me that my work is shit I know that already.

Sigh am a very nice person am so nice it fucking hurts but I can also be a bitch a real hood bitch so please be nice if you know you can't be nice the get the fuck away.

If it is all just fun and games when your commenting and you're just saying something that's not to be taken to heart then there is no problem.

But if your going to be straight up disrespectful then leave no ones forcing you to hear believe me am not that wicked.

Also English is the only language that I'm good at, so that means when you're reading a word in French in this book, and it's not corrects please understand that I went on google, so if it's wrong it's googles fault not mine.

So again thank you for those who stayed I really appreciate it and be free to recommend your books to me am always in need of a good book to read and plus it would be like a thank you gift from me to you for reading my book.

My main girl character is well very innocent so don't call her stupid because a bitch like me is gonna get mad, in a way my main female character shares the same characteristics as me except being innocent.

There are mature things in this book like:

•curse words.

•a little bit of violence nothing too descriptive.

•smut ( this is my first time writing about smut in a book so if it is not good I totally understand I really do am still a virgin...TMI!!!....so am not really sure what to write exactly I can only use my imagination and the mature books I've read on Wattpad as my source of info).

Also if your reading my book and you realize I don't describe the room itself like some fücking poet then am sorry I can't....and I won't, use your imagination I really can't write like a poet I do what I can.

Don't forget to vote if you like the chapter but if you don't just "accidentally vote".

Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts only if they're good.

Otherwise, from what I do hope you enjoy the book even if it's shitty.

Thank you...

(Update- So uh- I'm on Tik Tok you can go check me out @venae.s it would be greatly appreciated :)) )

*=HarrysAngel=*

*LET ME GET THIS OUT THERE I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER THERE WILL BE MISTAKES IN THIS BOOK ONE MISTAKE WILL BE THE FACT THAT I WRITE "AM" INSTEAD OF "I AM" I KNOW "I AM "IS THE WRITE TERM BUT I'M FROM JAMAICA IT'S THE WAY WE TALK SO ITS HARD TO BREAK OUT OF THAT HABIT OK? OK THANK YOU. FYI I'M WRITING THIS LONG AFTER I'VE FINISHED WRITING THIS BOOK, BUT I'M STILL SEEING COMMENTS ON THIS PROBLEM AND I UNDERSTAND SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME ♥️ ALL THE LOVE FOR THOSE WHO READ MY BOOK.