•Seven•

Argento Bellerose was a dangerous man with a more dangerous look, that usually makes people who value their life stay away

But the dick hungry girls and boys always seem to be the after him, ignoring the dangerous aura he gives.

Most people would think he was in the Mafia or such, but no–Argento was a man who valued his life and as such he wouldn't take any unless it's needed of course.

According to him being in the Mafia means Drugs, Death, Prostitution selling and more, but Argento was nothing like that.

He cared but also didn't care if he saw a lady giving birth somewhere and needed help he would surely take her to the hospital but after that, she would be on her own–his good deed for the day had already been done.

Argento was tall, about 6'3 or more, broad shoulders seem to help his build look bigger and stronger. With tan skin, dark hair, which is longer at the top, but shaved at the sides, the angular jaw and straight nose gave him the Godlike look.

Nice dark eyes complimented his dark facial features, a few stubbles could be seen which game him the dark, dangerous and rugged look.

With abs, you can bounce quarters off, define pelvic muscles (the V shape on as you want to put your favorite dessert on a lick) and rock hard body parts (MUSCLES!!). His body was like a canvas in which he draws on, every inch of his skin up to the back of his head had ink on it.

Angelo was a possessive man who is selfish with his possessions.

Looking down at her and Argento felt his possessive demeanor, take over he is usually a calm but dangerous man who usually not give two fucks about people's feelings or well being.

But looking down at his innocent beauty he didn't know what came over him to help her he has seen a lot of situations where girls and boys alike were in a bad situation and he usually just ignores it and not give it too f*cks.

He saw the tear stain on her face, he wishes to kill disgusting crooked teeth man again.

He could picture himself torturing him, bringing him to hell and back over and over again for touching what's his.

Wiping away the tear stains on her puffy pink cheeks. He looked at her heart-shaped pink lips that were wobbling seeming to be holding back another round of tears.

"Please don't cry beauté," he said softly, trying not to frighten her.

But he frightened himself when the word 'please' came passed his lips.

Surprisingly, her lips stop wobbling, he was surprised she listened, he thought she would burst out in tears again.

Looking into her eyes, seeing how beautifully blue they were 'it could put the ocean to shame' he thought.

Realizing how a blush took over her face, he apprehends that he said it out loud. But in no way felt bashful but felt satisfaction knowing he could make the little beauty blush.

Bringing his face closer to her he detected how the blush seems to grow and darken.

Argento observes her face and saw how long, and dark her lashes were, how little freckles could be seen spotted across her cheeks and over her nose and the little upturn of her nose.

Cute.

What made him think she was even more exquisite was how she had long red curly hair and blue eyes which he knew was a rare sight.

As much as he wanted to stay and explore every inch of her skin he knew that she came with someone and know they're looking for her so with much hesitation from pulling away from her face, he stood up to his full length taking her small delicate shaking hands in his big hard one pulling her back to the entrance of the hallway.

Argento owned the club, but not much people knew about it seeing he hardly came here, and if he did he stayed in the shadows.

It was just out of being stressed out that he came here and thank God he did who knew what the little bitch would have done to his little beauty.

Feeling a tug on his wrist, he looks down, looking at his little beauty.

"Uh am pretty sure you're one of the cunt eaters, so I can't talk to you," she said shyly but fast while looking up at him.

He was surprised what came out of her mouth and wanted to know who taught her such things.

Shaking his head and giving her a smirk all that was rubbing through his mind was to punish that little mouth of hers for saying such things, but he had a gut feeling that she didn't know what the word meant.

"I need to know who you came with beauté" again, he saw her blush red with his nickname, but started looking around for her companion only God can hope she didn't come with a boy.

Seeing her pointing at a girl who was walking over to them in a fast pace with a frantic look on her face, he looked down at her again and crouched down putting his mouth at her ears as he whispered

"Never come back here again beauté it's not a place for pure people like you" with that he bit her earlobes standing up and walking away but not before seeing his little beauty friend reach her.

Going back to the hallway where he left the old bitch he took his cell phone out and called one of his trusted club guard telling him to throw away the body on hallway blue.

1098 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I did not edit this well, I think I did but am not sure.

It's Sunday, so am just relaxing trying not to think am going to prison #school tomorrow.

This is my first time writing from a boys POV so if it's not good am sorry, but I hope you like it tho. 🙃

But I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday and I also want to say thank you to
hyukjaeswaifujai for being the first to comment ❤️ it means a lot to me.

So here's another chapter Tuesday's amma be posting two chapters

[Joke of the day]

\=\When you fall down and your iPhone is in your pocket as you hear a crack you'll just be thinking Lord Jesus please let that be my leg.

Don't forget to vote and comment because it's Sunday... BYE!!!

*=HarrysAngel=*