•Eleven•

Getting that girl out of his head was the hardest things for Argento, she sticks to his head so much that his brain would be jealous

He didn't know why she was stuck in his head, he tried ways to get her out ways he wouldn't normally do like sleep with tons of girls just to get one girl out.

When he thought of her it was in ways he should have sinned, for she was the optimum of innocent even a blind person could tell not only from how she looked, but her behavior and that made him for the first time in his life

Scared.

He was scared that he would taint her.

Scared of how much his body was not pleased with any girl he had fücked he only thought of her in his bed, with his children, and in a wedding dress.

That's what scared him the most.

But now he needs to get her out his head, he has a big party going to and having that girl in his head will just make the night harder than it should.

Buttoning up his last cuffs he used his hand to straighten out his suit, he was ready after 3 hours of getting ready most of it being him thinking about her.

His innocent beauty.

He knew he was fucked and the possessive side of him is starting to show itself –the possessive side of him did it way her away from him and that's not good for anyone.

His possessive side is not only possessive but dangerous and going to an important event with this on the loose may have dire consequences.

Taking in a breath of air, he made his way down the long corridor and down the glassy marble stairs to his foyer when his butler Kasey was waiting.

Unlike most individuals think butlers can also not be British Kasey was a Spanish man who was devoted to his work and had been working with Argento for over 5 years.

"Goodnight, sir,  your car is ready and the driver is already outside, is there anything else you may need," Casey said with his thick accent shining through.

"Thank you, Casey and that's all, for now, I'll be back in 10... Bye" As much as he may be a dangerous man his mom would find him if his manners were not present.

Making his way through outside the matte black car was parked right in front of the house with his driver inside.

Stepping inside, he seated himself on the warm leather seat, the car started making a half circle to reach to the security gate.

Argento turned his head toward the window looking at the bright city light in the corner of his eyes, he saw the famous Aviary with bird decorations outside.

It was like dejavue for him, remembering how Zaccai was wearing a light red dress with birds all over it– thought it was cute but also very sexy.

Which made him confused, there were girls at the club basically wearing nothing and the one person who was covered with nothing to see was the one that turned him on.

Shaking his head with a sigh, he tried and tried, but she never left his head and now a headache was forming the more he thinks about it.

He saw the fancy cars before he saw the house.

As the car turned into the driveway bright flashing lights started heading the car as paparazzi clicked pictures.

Sighing one last time he put on the passive cold face everyone was used to and promised himself he wouldn't let a girl change him.

But what he didn't know was that she was—from this point on she would always be in his life and there was no doubt his life wouldn't change.

690 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with another Argento POV.

This a/n is short because in my previous chapter I said I was in a rush so...

Sorry for any mistakes in both chapters I'll try to fix them later when I get the chance.

Don't forget to vote and comment... BYE!!

*=HarrysAngel=*