•Six•

"Mira què cabrón, no names!!" Camila cursed out in Spanish to a driver in front of her this was a normal thing for Camila according to her if you don't curse while driving your not paying attention to the road

Zaccai was in the passenger seat, eyes wide and hands gripping the seat belt tightly, she had never gone into a car with Camila but she always thought she was a calm driver.

Her parents were, they were so calm cars beeped at them from behind.

"C-Camila u-uh, do you want to slow down," Zaccai said shakily why would someone drive like this was a thought that kept passing through her head.

"Don't worry am a good driver, you're safe" Camila replied "as long as you have your seatbelt on" she murmured lowly.

*+**+**+*

Camila pulled up at the club named 'L'Enchantement' it was not big, but neither was it small it was a place middle-class people went and wouldn't feel out of place but a great deal of higher class people also attended.

"Ok hold this if anyone asks you your age, your 23 years old" started Camila looking down at Zaccai was shaking either from the cold or just being plainly scared.

"O-ok" nodded Zaccai looking around she was scared the people who she was seeing outside the club were scary looking.

"And before we go in there we have some rules to cover" Camila stated seriously, the last things she wanted was to have the innocent beauty getting lost or taking advantage of without her knowing and knowing Zaccai she would follow anyone anywhere without much force.

"First: don't walk away from me no matter what, always follow me, rule 2 don't drink anything that I didn't give you, in other words, don't take anything from strangers, rule three guys here a big cunt eater so never dance with them else your cunt will be gone..."

Gasping Zaccai looked at Camila incredulously even though she didn't know what a cunt is it still sounded horrible to her 'they're going to eat my cunt' she screamed in her mind, she didn't want to back out though because she wanted to be a big girl only if it's for a few hours.

"Don't worry, you will be fine if you stick to the rules nothing will go wrong and also all these girls..."

"Are cunt eaters too!!" shouted Zaccai with a gasp.

Letting out a stomach-dropping, laugh Camila started to stagger from the force of her laughter to her Zaccai saying it was so funny since she was so innocent.

"Why are you laughing at me"Zaccai grumpily stomped her foot with a pout.

"No no sorry am sorry you're right, there are cunt eaters too, so stay away from them ok" Camila inquired sobering up from her laugh.

Nodding her head Zaccai followed Camila who was making her way to the bouncer.

Camila started talking to the bouncer in Spanish and he let her in with a nod of his head not even bothering to look at their IDs.