•Twenty Five•

Zaccai gave out a nervous breath of air–nervous for Argento's reaction–getting over her nerves, she made her way out of her room going down the  flight stairs where Argento was waiting for their date

Zaccai gave out a nervous breath of air–nervous for Argento's reaction–getting over her nerves, she made her way out of her room going down the flight stairs where Argento was waiting for their date.

              *+**Earlier**+*

Argento parked the car giving his driver the keys to put in the garage, stomping heavily towards Zaccai side, he opened the door taking her shaking hands in his.

"It's ok petit oiseau am not mad" assured Argento giving Zaccai a small barely noticeable smile.

"A-are you-sure because if-if... I-"

"I said am not mad Zaccai" his voice had a hard and demanding tone in it–he knew his emotions and was positive he was fine.

Zaccai instantly stopped talking bowing her head down in shame, tears started forming in her eyes in and were hard to keep in because of her head being down.

Argento realize how he responded to her all she wanted to do was make sure he was alright. He sighed, rubbing his face with his hands "Petit oiseau am not mad and am sorry to use such a tone on you" he saw her nod with her head down wiping her eyes "let's go get ready we have a reservation tonight"

Zaccai piped up when she heard 'reservation'
"Like a date!" She grinned all tears gone.

A deep chuckle resounded from Argento's mouth "yes petit oiseau, a date," he loved how happy she was at his answer, he felt even more ecstatic when she thrown her tiny hands around his waist in a hug. "Let's go would want to miss it would we."

When Zaccai heard that she pulled him by his thumb towards the door, she was small but was strong when the time comes.

Kasey opened the door for them and was frightened when they rushed past him more likely Zaccai pulling a relaxed Argento behind her.

She stepped into the sitting room facing him with a giddy smile on her face "when are we leaving," she piped out bouncing on her spot.

"Calm down you need to take a shower first meet me downstairs when you are done and don't rush" Speeding up the stairs in a hurry, she heard Argento shout "not to run" so she speed walked towards her door, not waiting a second before going inside the bathroom.

Zaccai immediately started taking off her clothes, then stepping into the shower simultaneously turning on the shower, grabbing the loofah from the stand she applied some mint and chocolate flavored body wash onto it further scrubbing and shaving every part of her body clean afterward washing all soap from her body.

Grabbing a towel from under the sink, she wrapped it around her wet body swiftly, but clumsily going inside her room fishing out the necessary necessities needed.

She lathered some jasmine essential oil onto her body, then grabbing up a pair of mismatching underwear and bra from her still packed suitcase.

She digs and searched through all her suitcases looking for the perfect dress before she could continue a knock was heard at the door.