•Fourteen•

She didn't know what to think he was her parents, boss and she was just talking to him

What if he fires her parents because she talked him or worse... She called him beautiful.

She watched nervously as he made his way to the podium giving the old man a nod and then taking the microphone from him.

Then he began his speech that she didn't listen to well she was but she zoned out and started thinking.

'Sexy what is that.... Sex-eee, That's a weird word am I sexy... I could ask mom, she would know she always knows'

".... Have a good night"

She was snapped out and of her daydream by Argento, who was looking at her again with a passive face.

"Uh uh h-hi Mr. B-Bellerose" her voice was shaky and he was not happy about this.

Shaky voice means one thing being scared and he lives to see people fear him, but she, being scared of him was a big no.

"Why are you scared me beauté?" He asked, taking a lock of her long curly red hair into his hands and studying it closely.

'Everything about her is beautiful, immaculate' he thought

"Am not s-scared" she said stuttering again.

'He can smell fear!! Oh, what if he's a werewolf, werewolf can smell fear right?'

She leaned into him a placed her mouth at his ears, he became stiff at this action "A-are you a werewolf?" she whispered so know one could hear.

It was clear to Argento that she was not going to say something sexy, but he never expected her to ask if he was a werewolf.

"Why do you ask?" He decided to continue to see where the conversation was heading to.

"Well, I read that dogs can smell fear a-and I think werewolf are dogs" Zaccai said it so seriously that he almost laughed.

Almost.

"Well am not a werewolf"

"It's ok, you can tell me I promise I won't tell and even if I do say something, nothing is going to happen to you mama said that if someone's found a werewolf they would treat them nicely."

Chuckling lowly he looked at her with a soft look in his eyes 'Naivety like this should never be damaged'

"Well, it's a good thing am not a werewolf then just a business owner"

That seemed to snap Zaccai out of whatever world she was in.

Pulling back fast she stood getting ready to find her parents before she could run Argento seemed to predict her next move also stood up and wrapped his thick veiny arms around her waist.

"Now where are you running to ma beauté" he asked, his lips on her ear making her shudder in delight.

Argento felt the need to see her blush so he did that by biting her earlobe and the reaction he hoped for happened.

Zaccai felt her face heated up even her ears were red she was left gaping with big eyes at his bold move she saw it as him eating her ears while he wanted to see her blush–nevertheless she couldn't deny the warm feeling she got in her lower regions.

"Y-you tried to eat my e-ears, you are a werewolf you can smell fear and you eat people" Gasp " that means that you're going to eat..... Don't eat, I am innocent, " she squealed and started crying.

"Hey hey hey am not going to eat you" Argento quickly turned her around and started calming her down, they were already grabbing attention from the people around them.

Sniff "you're not?" Zaccai mumbled wiping her eye with the back of her hands.

"No am not and am not a werewolf either, " he tried consoling her.

"Then why did you eat my ears, then," she grumbled out she wanted her ears back 'how am I going to hear things now'

"I didn't eat your ears ma beauté, touch it, it's still there" He promised.

Zaccai touched her ears and felt her ears still there she gasp and with her eyes wide open in silent amazement. "It's still there, " she murmured with astonishment clear in her voice.

"Then what did you do?" Zaccai was now up and close in his face, she was very interested in their talk that she didn't realize her move.

Chuckling with a smile small on his face "I just bit your ear beauté"

"Why?"

"Because it looked cute"

"Why?"

"I don't know it's your ears"

"Wh-"

"Let's go get you some juice, no more questions, just know that you look exceptionally beautiful when you blush"

"Oh ok" she was still in shock
'My ears are still there no worries'

As much as he tried to resist her, he knew he would lose by the end of the night.

He needs her and he can't – will not go another night without her not being in his home with him and he knew just what to do to make that happen.

878 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God am happy I found this new editor to use, which a man grateful for any who another update I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote for this book, please vote and comment if you want to... BYE!!!

*=HarrysAngel=*