Chapter Sixty Three-The Jolly Roger

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Between having Camilla back, finding out that he was to be a father, and having Camilla not being able to remember him, he'd say that he was having difficulty comprehending and processing all of it

Between having Camilla back, finding out that he was to be a father, and having Camilla not being able to remember him, he'd say that he was having difficulty comprehending and processing all of it. When Camilla broke down about Neal's death and saying that she failed, there was something within him that broke completely. He tried to be there to comfort her as best as he could, but the voice in the back of his head was telling him that if Zelena got her hands on her again, that she will kill her. He didn't want Zelena to kill her. He didn't want to lose Camilla once again—he couldn't go through that pain.

He spoke of a promise to Camilla, that he would do everything within his power to make sure that she was safe. He promised her that if she still doesn't remember him after a certain amount of time, he will let her go if that's what she wants—and even though that pained him to say, he would rather her make that choice than to hurt the pair of them in the process. He also promised her that he would do anything that she asked of him, anything that was for her protection or anything else that she wanted.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, it was rather an awkward position for them to be in though for once in however long, the pair of them finally got a good night's sleep. It was odd just how comforting one person could be and how much better a night's sleep could be knowing that the person that they were with was there to protect them. Of course, the pair knew that they didn't need the protection of the other, it was still comforting to know what security meant.

By the time that they woke—though it was Camilla who woke up first with the urge to throw up and did with Peter wanting to comfort her but unsure how to—the pair made their way down the stairs. Camilla was hesitant to come down to see everyone, but she managed to find comfort within Peter, once again, to make her way downstairs.

She took notice on how everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at her as if they were surprised that she was even there. Though Camilla didn't blame them at all, she did break into the apartment only to be found by Peter, a part of her would have thought that Peter would have told people that she was here just so that they were aware as to where she was. The woman with the blonde hair—Emma gave her this look of sympathy which she presumed was because of her brother.

Peter cleared his throat. "Is there anything to eat?"

"Yeah—yeah, there's food in the fridge, I. . .ugh. . .didn't expect. . ." the blond guy—David—trailed off. He looked just as shocked as everyone else. It made Camilla feel a bit awkward as if she disturbed something that was private, it made her just wanna go back upstairs where she can just overthink just about anything and everything.

Camilla looked down at her feet, playing with her hands for a moment. She didn't know what to do with herself, knowing that everyone's eyes were on her just because she found herself here after she ran away from Zelena. There was a small part of her which feared that they might throw her out because of any trouble that she might bring, though the voice in the back of her head told her that she could trust everyone in the room—that she could trust, Emma, David, Snow, and the two boys that seemed close with Peter.