Chapter Twenty Nine-Into The Deep

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Emma held up a photo of Henry as she showed it to Aurora as she asked, "The boy you saw in your dream, is that him?"

The words of which left Aurora's mouth seemed to be the ones of which Camilla dreaded to head. "Yes, it's Henry."

"That's impossible." Mary Margaret spoke, seemingly reading Camilla's reaction towards it all.

"That's impossible. It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?" Emma asked, wanting to know more information.

"I have no idea." Aurora responded.

And that's when Camilla snapped, "you must know! You must know how you managed to dream up Henry! Don't even think of lying to me or I swear on everyone I care about's life that someone's going to pay!-"

"-Leave her alone! If she doesn't know then she doesn't know!" Mulan cut in from what Camilla was going to say. By this time, the warrior was already quite close towards the eldest child of Rumpelstiltskin.

Shoving Mulan away Camilla hissed, "back off, or you'll be joining the list of people I should kill."

"ENOUGH!" Emma yelled which prevented from either Mulan or Camilla continuing.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream." Mary Margaret spoke up, thanking her daughter from preventing a fight between the two.

"What?" Emma asked as she gave her mother a look.

"That room - I've been there." Mary Margaret explained rather shortly.

"When I told you about it, you didn't say anything." Aurora said her voice seemed a little offended.

"Oh, boo hoo, cry me a river." Camilla muttered, receiving a small hit from Mulan resulting in Camilla getting out one of her daggers, and tossing it in the air with a smirk.

"Camilla, cut it out!" Mary Margaret snapped before turning back to Aurora, "You were terrified. I didn't wanna make things worse by telling you I thought, it might be real."

"A room in a dream is real?" Mulan asked, now interested in what Mary Margaret was saying rather than her.

"The Sleeping Curse. It has to be. I went through it, Aurora went through it..." Mary Margaret trailed off slightly.

Emma continued the sentence with, "Henry's been through it because I wouldn't believe him."

"Emma."

"What else did you lie about?" Aurora questioned.

"Wanting you alive." Camilla sarcastically snapped, receiving another hit from Mulan and a short saddened look from Aurora.