Chapter Four-The Prince Of Gold

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Peter Pan and Jade Stiltskin strolled through the woods as Peter told the female about the island of which they stood on

"Dreamshade? Seriously? What the hell is that?" Jade asked with a slight laugh, she had never heard of it before and in all honesty she thought that Peter was playing mind tricks.

"It's a poisonous plant that grows on this island, if someone was to get injected with it, they'll die. Slowly yet painful." Peter told the girl, it sent a slight shiver down her spin because of the tone of voice Pan told it in.

"Isn't there a cure for it?" Jade asked, curious for the answer.

"The water on the island has the power to cure it, but if someone was to drink from it and tried to leave the island, they would die again as soon as the waters' effects have gone." Peter explained.

They walked in silence as night slowly fell upon them. As the night fell, Jade became slightly confused to why they were still out at this time and not back at the camp.

"Where are we going?" Jade questioned after a short amount of time.

"Nowhere, I just want to show you around the island." Pan told the Stiltskin.

"But how do I know that you're only showing me around and not trying to kill me?" Jade asked, "how do I know that I can trust you?" Jade couldn't help being slightly rude towards the boy, she was upset that she wasn't loved, she was mad that her brother was more loved than her. She knew that she shouldn't take it out on someone who had been nothing but kind to her, she couldn't help it.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it by now. Plus if you didn't trust me, why would you be alone with me?" Peter countered.

"Fair enough." Jade grinned with a slight shrug.

They soon headed back towards the camp, as they arrived the Lost Boys were around the camp fire, all talking.

Just as Jade was about to join them Peter grabbed her arm, making her face him before he said, "there's going to be
ceremony tonight to fully welcome you to Neverland and it will give you the chance to get to know every Lost boy. I hope you like green." Peter shot me a small smirk before he headed towards the group of Lost Boys.