Chapter Forty Two-The Evil Queen

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Camilla had walked down the street of Storybrooke with her head hung low

Camilla had walked down the street of Storybrooke with her head hung low. Every now and then her eyes would turn to stone - implying that pain was all of which the Hopper child could feel. Each step she took pained her, she could feel how stiff her legs and feet were when she walked. All of which she could hear was the slight cracking of her legs at each step.

Walking had become difficult, that was one thing Camilla knew for sure. There was a part of her which couldn't wait for the curse to take over, all she wanted was for the pain to be no longer. Camilla couldn't deal with the pain any longer, she just wanted it to end. She wanted all of it to end.

What had brought Camilla out of her thoughts was the sound of Regina's voice asking, "Cam, are you okay?"

Camilla had looked up towards her former boss, responding with, "Honestly, I don't know anymore."

Regina had given her a slight confused look, "What do you mean?"

Camilla shook her head slightly, "I can't live knowing how everyone looks at me like a monster, like some freak. I mean, my own father doesn't want anything to do with me - never has, yeah I'm somewhat used to that feeling, but it still hurts knowing that I don't have a parent to rely on. But with this curse, this ongoing pain that I've felt for I don't even know how long, I just want it be over. It hurts to be alive - literally, living with this curse has made my life even more like hell. Maybe it'll be better if I was gone, it'll be better for everyone."

Regina had given her a sympathetic look, there was a part of her of which felt as if was her fault for the cause of Camilla's pain, after all it was her who aided her father with bringing her back to the Enchanted Forest and her own mother who cursed her with this curse.

"I'm sorry, Camilla. I'm sorry for all of it." Regina spoke, "All I want for you is peace, it's what you deserve."

Camilla smiled slightly as she nodded, "Thanks. You need peace as well, after all you've been at it since Snow was a kid, maybe teen - I don't know."

"I think we're a lot a like, you and I." Regina stated.

Camilla had given her a small confused look, "What the hell do you mean?"

"I mean, we're both seen as the villains - the ones with no soul as some would say - everyone sees you as Jade Stiltskin, the assassin and my companion, but mostly the murder who takes and takes -"

Camilla cut her off, "-Wow, that makes me feel a lot better about my-"

Regina rolled her eyes as she then gut her off, "-Let me finish. They look at you as Jade Stiltskin the daughter of Rumplestiltskin and they look at me as the Evil Queen, the one who brought them all here. But, you see, that's why we're alike in some way, we both have red in our ledger. Yet we both share a common interest, a common interest in one thing."