Chapter Fifteen-Heart Of Darkness

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Within the greenie surroundings there was a small camp which was set up by Jade, Red and Prince Charming

Within the greenie surroundings there was a small camp which was set up by Jade, Red and Prince Charming. Jade sat in front of the burning fire as she poked it with a stick in order to get some light. A flaming arrow was shoot through the air as it headed towards Red.

"Red, look out!" Jade called out as Jade caught the arrow as they saw King George and his men riding towards them.

"You've gotta teach me how you do that!" Red told with a sigh of relief.

"We need to move. They found us." Prince Charming said as he and the two females ran towards Prince Charming's and Jade's horses. Jade and the Prince had gotten on their horses, and then Charming extended his hand towards the red hooded female. However, she refuses.

"Go. I'll take care of them." Red told them.

"Red, I'm not leaving you." Charming said.

"Neither am I." Jade spoke up.

"Find Snow. That's all that matters. Find her!" Red called.

"What are you going to do?" Charming asked her as she looked up and saw that it was a full moon.

"I'm giving you a head start." Red told them as both Prince Charming and Jade rode off while Red stayed behind. Red took off her cloak, causing her eyes to glow yellow. She rushed towards the knights and transformed into a wolf.

Emma and Mary Margaret stood within the four walls of the station as the blonde was taking Mary Margaret's mugshot.

"Please turn to the right." Emma instructed as she said this, Mary Margaret done as she told.

"Emma, this is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn." Mary Margaret told.

"Of course you didn't. But, while I am your friend, I am also the Sheriff. And I have to go where the evidence leads." Emma explained.

"Which points to me? Emma, yesterday it was David. There's something not right here." Mary Margaret pointed out.

"I know. But, your fingerprints were on that box, and his are not. So, now we have to deal with this." Emma stated.

"Evidence that says I cut out Kathryn's heart...and buried it in the woods. This is insane." Mary Margaret complained.

"If I don't book you, with all this evidence, it's going to look like favouritism. And then, Regina will have cause and she will fire me. And then, you know what she'll do? She'll bring in someone who will railroad you. So, please - just try to be patient and trust me. We can't even move forward till we verify the heart belonged to Kathryn. And I am still waiting for the DNA test results. But, in the meantime, you need to bear with me. I have to ask you a few questions." Emma explained.