Chapter Fifty Eight-New York City Serenade

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

There was thunder which cracked around both Aurora and Philips picnic date, purple clouds had appeared from over the trees, as if it was about to consume them just like the original Dark Curse would have

There was thunder which cracked around both Aurora and Philips picnic date, purple clouds had appeared from over the trees, as if it was about to consume them just like the original Dark Curse would have. Both Philips and Aurora's horses had run away out of fear as to the purple storm. The two had looked towards it with both confusion yet realisation in some way.

"That's no storm. It's magic," Philip told covering his pregnant wife. "Come. We need to get you to safety, now!"

The pair had run towards the gazebo where they were going to have their picnic but before they could reach it, the thick purple smoke covered them before disappearing as quickly as it appeared. The two had gotten up from their previous crouched positions.

"Are you alright?" Philip asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I think so," Aurora responded. "What was that?"

"I don't know," Philip told. It was then that something seemed to catch his eye.

There in front of the two was a group of people. Specifically, a group of people who had come over from a town which no longer existed. Snow, Charming, Regina, Hook, Belle, Baelfire, Red, the seven dwarfs, Granny, Peter, Devin, and Baz. Even Jade Stiltskin's corpse made it through the trip. Yet as soon as they had returned, their clothing had gone back to their original Enchanted Forest clothing. Meaning that the only bit of clothing that Jade had bought for Baz and Devin had disappeared as soon as they came over.

"Snow?" Aurora asked, almost calling out her name. "What happened?"

Snow, who seemed to feel the weight of Jade's death and losing her daughter again on her shoulders, almost seemed weak in the voice to respond. "We're back."

Peter had gripped onto his now dead girlfriend's body with a twist of pain that hung in his stomach. He, Devin, and Baz hadn't said anything about the girl who laid in his arms, after all, they couldn't bring it up. How could they bring up the conversation of the person who they all care about? How could they bring up the topic of the person they wanted back for nearly forty years? No matter how much the three of them wanted to share their grief with each other, none knew how to bring it up – yet what made them feel more guilty than anything else was Baelfire.

Baelfire had been actively trying to not look at the body of his sister, despite the fact that he really wanted to shake her, begging her to wake up. He remembered the time when they were both younger and lived with their father, Jade had protected him, protected herself, yet instead she got greeted with a stab wound which almost killed her. He wished that someone's magic could have healed her the way that his father's magic healed Jade that one time. But he knew that it was very unlikely that anyone would be willing to do it – aside from Peter.