Chapter Twenty Two-Broken

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Once the purple smoke cleared the air, Camilla had risen up from her crouched position, as she rose she felt a small but sharp pain going through her body

Once the purple smoke cleared the air, Camilla had risen up from her crouched position, as she rose she felt a small but sharp pain going through her body. She shrugged off the pain before heading towards Granny's in hopes to find both of her friends that may not want to see her.

Camilla's pace soon went into a run as she neared the Diner. She noticed the male and female standing side by side as Ruby hugged Mary Margaret.

"Snow? David?" Camilla called out to the two, this had gained Ruby, Granny, the Dwarves and both Mary Margaret and David. They turned and faced the girl.

"You." Mary Margaret said at a whisper though she could easily hear it, "You...you...help..."

David shot his wife a look, "Snow, what do you mean?"

Camilla held her head low as she said, "I helped Regina with the curse," David looked at her with wide eyes, "and I was the one who stabbed you. But I didn't come here to tell you this, I-i came here to tell you that I had no choice."

Ruby stepped forward as she spoke, "but you betrayed us all, you sided with Regina, you could've gotten all of us killed, and for what?"

"She's got a point, why should we trust you after all you betrayed all of us?" Leroy piped in.

"You betrayed us?!" David asked in a yell as he gave her a look.

"Traitor! You're just lucky we haven't killed you yet." Granny spoke with a hint of sarcasm.

Camilla breaths became slightly heavy as past memories flooded into her mind, "Because if I didn't she would've killed you guys and me! You don't know what it's like to be torn from your love for thirty-eight years! Yes, I betrayed you but all I want is to get back to my love!" Camilla snapped, they were taken back by the anger in her voice. To them, they only snapped at them twice and if they had to be honest, it scared them.

Leroy and the others turned into a small group as they changed the subject, Leroy asked, "The Curse, it's broken?"

"It would appear so," David responded as the two clasped hands.

"So what do we do now?" Ruby asked.

"Now? Now I find my daughter." Mary Margaret responded as Camilla stood awkwardly there with her head low.

"So it's true," Emma spoke up. Camilla hadn't noticed the blondes arrival as well as the small boys.

Mary Margaret came towards Emma as she touched her face, then huger her as tears were in her eyes, "You found us." David had joined the hug with Emma as well.