Chapter Twenty Six-The Doctor

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Mary Margaret, Aurora, Emma, Mulan and Camilla were making their way back towards the safe haven

"I don't know if I can do this. I'm not a very good liar." Aurora complained slightly.

"Well, it's not really a lie, Aurora. Lancelot did die an honorable death and Cora did escape. All true. Just... leave the particulars to us. There's no reason to cause unnecessary panic amongst your people." Mary Margaret pointed out.

"I'm not so sure it's unnecessary..." Aurora trailed off.

"Oh it's necessary. It's always better to tell a part of the truth rather than the whole truth." Camilla spoke up after being quiet for near enough the entire way back to the haven.

"Wait. The tower. We always have sentries guarding the entrance." Mulan said rather worried as she unsheathed her sword, "Stay close."

The group of five walked towards the camp. As the walked within the haven they noticed how body after body seemed to pile up.

Camilla's eyes widened, never has she witness slaughter like this. Even when she was with Regina, she had never done something like this. This - this was beyond human, beyond reason.

"Oh my God." Emma stated as her eyes widened at the sight.

"You can say that again." Camilla said as her eyes darted from pile to pile.

"This can't be. Our land, we were protected here, hidden. How did the ogres find us?" Mulan questioned.

"Ogres didn't do this." Camilla told. She knew what it looked like when ogres attacked - and this wasn't it at all.

"What?" Mulan inquired, slightly confused by what she meant.

"Camilla's right, ogres didn't do this, Cora did. Their hearts... they were ripped out. This was her magic... twisted and evil. We have to stop her." Mary Margaret explained. Camilla was slightly shocked that Snow would be agreeing with her but then again they both knew twisted and evil.

"Too late. She killed them. She killed them all." Mulan said, her voice built with anger.

"We have to stop her before she hurts anyone else." Mary Margaret told.

Camilla nodded, "I agree, if she isn't stopped then sooner or later it'll be us who's heart gets ripped outta their chest."

"Hey. Hey. Look." Emma called out as she pointed towards the pile of body's of which had a moving body beneath it all.

There's someone under there. He's alive." Aurora called out.

"Please." The voice spoke as his hand was in the air. At the sound of the voice, Camilla slightly smirked yet was slightly surprised.