Chapter Twenty One-A Land Without Magic

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Within the Enchanted Forest and in the Evil Queen's prison was  Prince Charming, attempting to break the lock of his cell

Within the Enchanted Forest and in the Evil Queen's prison was Prince Charming, attempting to break the lock of his cell. He held a rock and hit it against the lock, with no success.

"I will find you, Snow. I will always find you." James stated as two guards approach and unlock the cell.

"It'll be hard to do that without your head. Get up, the Queen is looking forward to your execution." The first guard told as the guards escort Prince Charming down a hallway. When they got halfway down the hallway, Charming fell.

"Get up! On your feet." The second guard instructed though it sounded more feminine, soon a fight between Prince Charming and the two guards ensues. Charming prevails and escaped down the hallway. He encountered another guard, drawing a bow. He turned back the way he came, encountering a fourth guard.

"Shoot him." The fourth guard demanded as the guard fired his arrow, shooting the other guard.

"Who the hell are you?" James asked in slight confusion as the guard removes his helmet, revealing himself to be the Huntsman. Another guard came up before removing the helmet which revealed Jade standing there.

"A friend." The huntsman told.

"I don't know you." James frowned as Jade held her jaw.

"But I know Snow White." Huntsman countered.

"Is she okay?" James asked almost instantly.

"The Queen was traveling to meet her." The huntsman responded as he removed Charming's shackles, "Her fate is in a precarious place. We must hurry. Follow me, I can get you out. I'll try and stall the Queen. The rest is up to you." He handed Charming his sword and some supplies "Your weapon, and some provisions. Good luck."

"You're not coming with me?" James asked in slight confusion.

"I cannot. I gave up my heart so that the Queen would spare Snow's. Don't let my sacrifice be in vain. Find her. And if you need help, I'm sure your friend there, would happily help you." The huntsman told as he pointed to Jade who stood behind James.

"We might want to be quick, I'm not sure how long Snow's got left. She needs you James." Jade told with a lot of concern in her face.