Chapter Twenty-An Apple As Red As Blood

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Camilla had decided to sleep round Mary Margaret's and Emma's apartment as she wanted to spend some time with her best friend

Morning came as Mary Margaret walked into Camilla's room of which she heard Camilla say in her sleep, "please, no, I won't leave you."

"Cam!" Mary Margaret called out as the said girl woke up, "have you seen Emma?"

Camilla sat up from her bed, "Nope, unless you see her in this bed then no."

"Hmm." Mary Margaret sighed with a slight shrug.

Hours had passed as Mary Margaret poured herself a cup of orange as Camilla took out a Red Bull.

She took a sip of her drink as she didn't bother look at Emma as she entered the apartment before she placed her stuff onto the floor by the door.

"Oh. Thought you'd left." Mary Margaret told.

"Mary Margaret, Camilla-" Emma started before getting cut off.

"-But we couldn't tell for sure, because you didn't bother to say goodbye." Camilla stated as Emma didn't say anything.

"You remember when I left? When I ran, what you said to me? You said, "We have to stick together." That we're like... family." Mary Margaret told.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left." Emma apologised.

"You're right; you shouldn't have. So why, after everything, did you just go?" Mary Margaret asked as Camilla gripped onto her Red Bull.

"I don't wanna be Sheriff. I don't want people relying on me, I don't want this, any of it." Emma responded.

"What about Henry?" Mary Margaret countered.

"Took him with me." Emma responded. That's when Camilla slightly lost it. She didn't know that Emma had taken Henry, if she did then she would've made sure that she was on the first bus to wherever they were. The Hopper child's eyes widened at the thought as she shot the blonde death stares.

"You abducted him." Camilla countered.

"Maybe." Emma said with a small shrug.