Chapter Twenty Eight-Child Of The Moon

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

David drove down the street rather quickly, he had received a call from the dwarves that they had found diamonds

And if there are diamonds then that means that it's a step closer to working Jefferson's hat and to get Emma, Camilla and Mary Margaret home.

Both Henry and David walked in behind Happy as David asked, "Where is he?" Happy showed them the cavern where Leroy landed, which was lined with diamonds.

"Are those-" Henry began before getting cut off by Blue who said, "Diamonds. They're back. The magic brought them back."

"You mean, the kind that become fairy dust?" Henry pondered.

"Indeed." Blue nodded. "We just need to refine them-grind them up. Do you still have what remains of Jefferson's hat?" Her attention turned to David.

The man nodded as he pulled the hat out from where it was in Henry's backpack.

Blue smiled as she said, "You lock this up. Keep it safe. By this time tomorrow, we'll have enough magic dust to make it work again."

"So... Camilla, Mary Margaret and Emma?" Henry asked nervously. All the small boy wanted was to see the three people of which he cared for to be back home, safely.

David smiled and laughed as he said, "That's right, kid. We're bringing them home."

Everyone was stood within Granny's Diner as they were celebrating Leroy's discovery.

"To the dwarves!" David cheered as did everyone else did, they all drink as a toast. "That was quite a spill. Are you okay?"

"I've had worse." Leroy stated just as everyone laughed while Ruby, from behind the counter, walked over to clean up one of the tables.

"A mouse." A voice said.

At the sounds of those words Ruby seemed startled as she asked, "What? Where?"

"No. I meant me. I was a mouse. My name was Gus. I lived in Cinderella's pantry, I ate cheese, I gnawed on wood, but I preferred the cheese." Billy explained.

"And, why are you telling me this?" Ruby questioned slightly confused.

"Uh, we haven't had a chance to talk since things...changed. I just wanted you to know who I was... back home." Billy responded.