Chapter Three-Snow Falls

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Mary Margaret, her class and Camilla Hopper were at the hospital, while the kids of Mary Margaret's class were running around

Mary Margaret, her class and Camilla Hopper were at the hospital, while the kids of Mary Margaret's class were running around. Henry had dragged the Hopper child to a room which had a coma patient laying in it. The door to the room opened which caught the attention of Camilla.

"Henry, Camilla. We could really use your help with the decorations." Mary Margaret told the duo.

"Is Mr. Doe going to be okay, Miss Blanchard?" Henry asked the teacher.

"His name's not John Doe, honey. That's just what they call people when they don't know who they are." Miss. Blanchard told the young boy.

"Do you know who he is?" Camilla asked. Mary Margaret responded with, "Nope. Just bring him flowers on my rounds."

"What's wrong with him?" Henry asked the black-haired female.

Mary Margaret shook her head and responded, "I don't know. He's been like this as long as I've been volunteering."

"Does he have any family or friends?" Camilla asked the woman. Both Camilla and Henry shot each other a look as Camilla thought, could John Doe be Prince Charming?

"No one's claimed him." Mary Margaret shrugged slightly.

"So, he's all alone." Henry stated.

"Like Emma then." Camilla muttered, gaining a dirty glare from both Mary Margaret and Henry.

"Yeah... It's quite sad." Mary Margaret sighed as Henry asked the woman, "You sure you don't know him?"

"Course I'm sure. Come on. You shouldn't be in here." Mary Margaret stated as all three of them walked out of the room and helped with the decorations.

Moments passed and Emma, Henry and Camilla were sitting at Henry's 'castle'. Henry had his book out to a page that had a photo of Prince Charming.

"I found your father - Prince Charming." Henry told blondie as he pointed to the photo.

"Henry..." Emma mumbled.

"He's in the hospital, in a coma. See the scar? He has one, too." Henry told the woman.

"So? Lots of people have scars." Emma stated.