Chapter Eight-Desperate Soul

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Rumpelstiltskin sat as he spun straw in a crude looking house

Rumpelstiltskin sat as he spun straw in a crude looking house. His son frantically rushes inside while Jade sat there looking at her brother confused by his actions.

"Papa! Jade! They've come for Morraine." Baelfire told

Rumpelstiltskin, Bae and Jade go outside as the three watch from a distance as several knights drag away a young girl from her screaming parents.

"No!" The mother cried, Jade had her arm wrapped around her brother just to make sure that he wouldn't get taken.

"No! Please, please!" The father begged. Both of the parents were in tears, afraid that they wouldn't see their child again.

"No! No, don't take her! No! No, you can't take her! She's my baby! Don't take my baby!" The mother sobbed.

"Nonsense. She's a fine, strong girl. She'll make a fine soldier." Hordor stated, not really that bothered about the situation.

"It's a mistake - she's turning fourteen. Only fourteen!" The father countered.

"Orders of the Duke! The Ogre Wars have taken their toll this season. More troops will turn the tide." Hordor told.

"They lowered the age again, Papa." Baelfire said. Fear stuck the first born, she knew that the next target would possibly be Bae.

"I know." Rumplestiltskin responded. Jade kept Baelfire close to her, she couldn't lose him.

"Take her." Hordor demanded as the other knights grab the girl, "She'll ride with me." The girl is then shoved onto the back of his horse.

"No!" The mother yelled just as the father called out, "You can't have her!"

The woman draws out knife and lunges towards the knight. Suddenly, she and the man are stopped by some sort force. In the field behind them, there sat a cloaked figure on a black horse, who appears to be the one that's controlling them. The man and the woman wither on the ground.

"The Dark One seems to think I can." Hordor smirked ever so slightly as he looked back at The Dark One.

The dark figure relents and the Hordor, the knights and the girl ride off.

"My birthday's in three days. They'll come for me in three days!" Baelfire exclaimed.

"We'll find a way. We'll... We'll find a way." Rumple stated.

"Yeah, like over my dead body." Jade growled. She couldn't lose her brother just like she lost her mother - to death.

"Camilla!" Hopper yelled, "Henry's here!" Camilla left her room with her bag over her shoulder as she headed to the door.