Chapter Thirty Seven-The Queen Is Dead

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Camilla stood at the window of her room at Mary Margaret's apartment

Camilla stood at the window of her room at Mary Margaret's apartment. The windows stood completely open as she stared out the window. She watched as everyone walked past either walking on the sidewalk or in their cars.

Her eyes darted down towards her left arm of which had completely turned to stone. She tried to wiggle her fingers only to get dust coming off of them and the sound of her fingers cracking.

Camilla released a sigh as she turned her back towards the window as she pulled up her shirt to see how her stomach had a light coating of stone. Any time that she tried to rub the thin stone layer off of her stomach, it wouldn't go, like it was glued to her skin.

The one thing of which she wished could happen was someone to hug her and tell her that everything will be okay. That everything will be better.

Yet she knew that everything wasn't okay and that everything won't get better. She was dying and there was nothing she could do about it.

She couldn't get back to Peter or Neverland without a magic bean. Though there was a part of her of which didn't want to see Peter, she didn't want Peter to see the state of which she was in.

Camilla looked towards the bracket of which laid on her right wrist. She wondered if the connection was still there, then if so, Peter might fully well know that something is terribly wrong with her.

Camilla wondered is Peter ever thought of her. She wondered if he ever tried to find her after she got taken away just like she did.

Camilla shook her head at the thoughts. Just at the thought of Peter made her miss him even more. There was a small part of her believed that she wouldn't be able to get to him before the curse took her.

Letting out a sigh, she closed her eyes as she shook her head. When she opened her eyes she noticed how she wasn't in the comfort of the apartment. Instead she was in Neverland.

A small grin appeared on her lips when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, Camilla turned round to see the knight of which attempted to kill her way before she even arrived at Neverland.

She flinched away as the rest of the Knights men had came around her with their swords in their hands. Her eyes darted to each one as the knights all drew their hands of which held the sword back and jabbed her with it.