Chapter Nine-7:15 A.M.

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Henry stood outside the Mayors house while Camilla sorted herself out

Henry stood outside the Mayors house while Camilla sorted herself out. As he stood out there he noticed a male of which Henry didn't recognise.

Henry went up to the male before asking, "What are you doing here?"

"Fixing my bike." The male responded as if it was an obvious answer.

"No, I mean in Storybrooke." Henry restated his question.

"Just visiting." August shrugged as Henry looked down at a box near the new person.

"What's that?" Henry asked, pointing to it. August looked in the direction of where Henry was pointing before responding, "A box."

"What's inside it?" The ten-year-old asked.

"Just something I need to do what I came here for." August told. Camilla opened the Mills front door and noticed the two talking.

"Well, I thought you were just visiting?" Henry asked the man in slight confusion.

"Doesn't mean I don't have something to do." The man stated before starting up his motorcycle. Camilla called for Henry as she walked towards the stranger and the boy.

"Henry!" Camilla called out.

"Better get to school. Looks like a storm's coming." August stated before driving off just as Camilla reached Henry.

"Henry. Who was that?" Camilla questioned as she watched the stranger leave. Henry shrugged in response to her question.

Camilla looked at the boy confused before looking back at the direction of which the stranger left. She didn't trust the stranger especially if he was talking to Henry.

"Come on, Henry, Let's go." Camilla stated as both of them took a slow walk towards the school.

Snow White was hunting a wild turkey in the forest with a spear, while Jade sat in a tree with a knife in her hand. Snow goes to take aim, but the turkey flies away due Red Riding Hood walking towards them.

"Hey! It's me." Red stated in a slight fright.

"Red!" Snow called out.

"The spear, Snow." Red pointed out to the bandit who said, "Oh, sorry."

She lowered down her spear and walked over to Red Riding Hood. By this time, Jade had already jumped down from the tree and headed towards the two.

"Wasn't expecting you for a month." Jade stated, both her and Snow had been busy trying not to get killed.

"It's been a month." Red told her.