Chapter Thirty Nine-Welcome To Storybrooke

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Death. It's a funny thing really, it takes and it takes, not caring what mess it leaves behind. Not many get to escape it's grasp, yet so many do. For Jade, she was right on Death's front door, ready to be welcomed with open arms, though that didn't happen. She didn't even get the chance to knock on death's door before she felt life coming back to her.

She knew why she had almost been taken by death but she didn't know what brought her back, till she woke up to see how her wound of which help death take her, was no longer there anymore. She had woke up healed. The wound of which was given to her by the leader of a knight group was no longer on her side.

Her brother had explained to her in the morning how her father had healed her. He told her how he begged their father to heal the daughter of which he didn't like much. Jade would have never thought that the father of which hated her would have saved her life.

Though, what their father never had told Jade was the beast of which would have came to take her so that death could finally meet her. A Fury was sent to collect her for an unpaid price of magic. This Fury was sent from the Underworld to take her soul there to rot for eternity.

At the moment, a few weeks after she almost died, and a few days after the Fury had appeared, Jade was currently sat inside her house considering that her father had put up a protection spell so that the Fury wouldn't be able to take her. For the past few days, she had stayed indoors while her father went out, making deals with people along with killing people who didn't pay up.

Baelfire, on the other hand, had stayed by Jade's side throughout it all. He didn't want his sister to fight through this all on her own. He knew that the Fury was out to take her, and he knew the price of the Fury. He managed to hear the conversation between the two while he was meant to be asleep, so he knew way before either of them had gotten the chance to tell them.

"Is it bad that I want to go out?" Jade questioned out loud.

"You know what would happen if you go out, and I don't want to loose you, again." Baelfire told.

Jade smiled at her brother as she pulled him into a hug, "You won't loose me again. Plus if I did ever go, you know that I'll haunt you till the day that you died."

"I know, but if it is safer for you to stay inside, then wouldn't it be best?" Baelfire told with a question.