Chapter Twelve-What Happened To Fredrick

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Abigail's carriage arrived at an area in the forest, where King George and several of his men were waiting

Abigail's carriage arrived at an area in the forest, where King George and several of his men were waiting. Two of the guards had a secure grip on the female of which had a bag over her head.

"Princess Abigail. Your beauty grows with each passing day. It is an honour to have you join my family." King George commented, already making Jade wanting to throw up.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Abigail responded as a noise echoed around them all, "Is everything okay?"

"Just the excitement at the royal wedding. We want to ensure the safety of our guests, at whatever cost." King George told as the two knights pulled Jade forward, "So, if you'll excuse me."

The king walked away from Abigail and approaches one of the knights.

"Find him." The king demanded just as Jade threw her elbows back, hitting the two knights.

She took the bag off of her head before grabbing two of her knives from her boots and slicing any knight who was willingly enough to challenge her.

As an opening appeared, Jade ran before hopping on a horse and riding off in hopes to see the prince.

Jade heard the neigh of multiple horses and the stomping of the hooves. The girl headed towards the way of the sound to only see the knights attempting to shoot the Prince with arrows, but continually miss. They come to a fallen tree, which Prince Charming's horse manages to jump over, Jade made her way around the fallen tree and the knights. King George's men ended up losing sight of Prince Charming.

"Split up!" Jade heard one of the knights yell.

Prince Charming watched the knights scatter from afar. When he turned around, two hooded figures kidnap him.

"Hey!" Jade called out, catching the attention of the hooded figures who ended up knocking the girl out.

Camilla walked down the street as she made her way back home to the Mills. She'd told Regina that she would be staying out later due to wanting to finish the treehouse.

As she walked down the street she popped into the shop quickly just to grab a Monster. Just before she paid a group of people came strolling in. The group dispersed as they wondered around the shop leaving the leader by the door.

"Camilla." A male voice called out to her, she rolled her eyes at the man.

"What do you want, Kyle?" Camilla snapped as she crossed her arms.