Chapter Forty Six-The Heart Of The Truest Believer

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

The Jolly Roger had sailed through the portal opened by the magic bean

The Jolly Roger had sailed through the portal opened by the magic bean. Hook had tried his best with keeping it steady while the water seemed to splash in their faces every so often. Mary Margaret and David had held onto a rope together as David tried his best to cover her. Camilla and Regina held onto the same rope, both also somewhat trying to hold onto each other, not wanting either one to fall. Both Emma and Gold stood alone, trying not to fall over from the pressure.

The ship had jumped over the edge of the portal and had landed roughly in the sea which caused everyone to let out a small yelp considering that none were expecting it.

Camilla had let go of the rope as she shook her hands - well, kinda without them hurting. If her hands weren't stone, she'd probably feel the rope burn on her hands, but alas, the stone curse had made her hands exactly that - stone.

"Fucking rope and curse." Camilla muttered under her breath.

What had made Camilla's head snap up was when Emma asked, "Is that it?!"

"Aye, Neverland." Hook responded.

It was then that Camilla's eyes widened slightly, shock filled her along with aggravation. The others seemed to give her a very concerned look, waiting for her to yell.

"No, no, no," Camilla began, "NO! Why didn't anyone fucking inform me?!"

It was David who spoke up, "You did say that you didn't want-"

"-I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WAS FUCKING NEVERLAND, YOU MORON!" Camilla yelled, cutting him off.

This couldn't have been real, she didn't want to be here - not when she knew how little time she had left.

On the Island, the portal had opened. Henry was the first one to fall through, landing on the sand. Though, as quickly as he landed, the quicker he had gotten up and attempted to run.

"No, uh-uh uh-uh uh." Greg said, noticing the boy wanting to run and had grabbed Henry by his coat and shoved him. "Slow down, pal. You got nowhere to go."

Tamara had let out a small sigh, "We made it. Mission accomplished." She had smiled as she looked at the island in front of her.

"No, we didn't. We failed to bring the other one - Camilla." Greg corrected.

"Well, we've got him, that's better than nothing." Tamara spoke with a slight shrug. "Plus we had to deal with Jade-murder freak- Stiltskin, I'm sure they'll understand."

"You okay?" Greg asked, noticing how Tamara seemed to wince slightly as she breathed in, "She did hit you quite hard."

"Well, she is Jade Stiltskin. And you'll have to deal with her and both of my moms when they get here. They are on there way." Henry commented