Finale

*Fair Warning this isn't going to be a coherent chapter with normal progression. This is just going to be a list of things I had plans to implement into the story. It may seem a bit random or confusing, so feel free to ask questions. Without further ado let's begin.
     The next chronological step of the story involves Ryu meeting up with Naruto. Ryu tried to escape, but Naruto uses Talk no Jutsu to convince Ryu to come back to the village. With the help of Kakashi, Ryu stays for about a week in secret until he finds the location where was Aiko supposedly killed. He listens around and discovers that she escapes, which leads to the next arc.
      Aiko's story was not planned out much, so there won't be much. She continues going on missions with her brother, and learns more about her abilities.
     Ryu leaves the village to look for Aiko. Unlike for Sasuke, Naruto lets him go under the pretenses that he'll come back back. Ryu will eventually track her down and now has a difficult decision to make. He wants to be with Aiko, but she joined the Akatsuki, whom he wants to destroy. This conflict has increased when he discovers Kai joined them as well.
      He reaches a decision when Kai inquires how Ryu can speak. Ryu is puzzled by this because his silence started after Kai left. Kai reveals that he blamed Ryu for Kiyomi's death. Apparently on the mission she died, the enemy used a genjutsu to make her hear his voice, which lead her into a trap. As a result Kai used a jutsu which made Ryu mute. Ryu is enraged by this and decides to continue his original mission to wipe out the Akatsuki, and succeeds in only killing Tobi, or so he thought, but obviously he didn't or the story wouldn't happen. He then tried to kill Kai, but Aiko intervenes. Ryu agreed to not kill Kai, but only if Aiko returned with him and they return. Aiko agreed on account that she disliked her time with the Akatsuki.
They go on a mission trying to locate Charlie, but can't find him. Charlie catches wind of this, and assumes they mean him harm. This leads to him studying the scroll of forbidden Justus more.
A large timeskip occurs, because I didn't plan anything leading up to the War Arc.
* Fair Warning this is going to be scattered and confusing.
I have one scene planned where Ryu faces off against Madara, and gets wrecked. Sakura heals him, and that's all I thought through.
* At this point when I wrote this part, Kaguya wasn't a thing so keep that in mind.
After Madara is defeated everyone is celebrating. Due to Ryu being defeated by Madara in the previous encounter, he wasn't involved in the final fight.
Everyone is relaxed and enjoying victory when Charlie shows up, clearly corrupted by the dark Justus he had taught himself. He kills Aiko in cold blood, which causes Ryu to snap. Ryu fights Charlie in an epic final fight, where he expends so much energy he dies, but he mortally wounds Charlie in the process. Charlie comes to his senses and using a reanimation jutsu to bring back his brother Matt and Ryu before he dies. Ryu wakes up and sees Matt alive and has a tearful reunion until he remembers Aiko. He says goodbye to Matt and uses the reanimation jutsu to bring back Aiko at the cost of his own life. Aiko wakes up, and freaks out about the loss of Ryu, she tries using her Kekkei Genkai to bring him back. As mentioned in a previous chapter trying to bring back a person will kill the user of the Kekkei Genkai, so Aiko starts to die, but then Kai shows up and completes the jutsu so Aiko can live.
After that long back and forwards of dying and coming back, they hold a funeral for Charlie and Kai. After Kai's sacrifice, Ryu learns the value of forgiveness, because had he killed Kai, he would be dead.

Epilogue
Ryu spent the rest of his days in peace putting aside his ninja lifestyle, for the life of a traveler. He explored everywhere imaginable, and created the first complete world map. He eventually met a nice girl and got married, and started a family with one son whom he named Charlie in respect to his lost brother. He settled down in a village ran by Aiko.
Matt followed Ryu on his exploration, but left halfway to discover his own path. He eventually went on an expedition with Aiko where she discovered the basis for a new village. He became the military leader of this new village, and fought to keep it safe. In his later years he created an orphanage to help kids in a similar situation he was in.
After trying to resurrect Ryu, Aiko found that she couldn't use jutsu anymore. As a result she hired Matt as a bodyguard when she traveled. One fateful day she stumbled across a bamboo forest full of panda spirits. They accepted her as one of their own, and allowed her to create a village in the vicinity, so she may stay with them and also keep up with her friends. She never married or had kids, but she adopted a little girl from Matt's orphanage, who would eventually be the next leader of the village. Rumor has it that the child actually had the ability to talk to animals, or at least the pandas. Her village became known as the Village Hidden in the Bamboo. They still remain as one of Konoha's most loyal and strongest allies
Naruto as you all may know became Hokage. His first order of business was to help Aiko create her village. Through his recommendation she became acknowledged as an official Kage and the Village Hidden in the Bamboo became a powerful village on par with the other 5 nations. The rest of his story is the same as the cannon version as well as everyone else except...

There is one noticeable change in the story Neji didn't die. Do to the fact that Madara was defeated earlier than usual, and Tobi/Obito was weakened from his previous encounter with Ryu, events didn't play out like usual. Ryu actually stopped the attack that would have killed Neji, and he did it from a distance so no one got hurt. Neji lived a happy life, and due to Hinata's request, he eventually lead the Hyuga clan and removed the concept of a branched family.
Obito also survived the war. Much like in the actual story Obito came to his senses and joined the good guys. Since Kaguya doesn't exist in this story he was never killed. He lived in secret with Kakashi until he eventually died peacefully not too long after. When it was his time to go he gave Kakashi his other eye, Incase he may need it. Sakura has it preserved and locked away safely. Medical ninja could have helped extend his life, but he refused because he would rather pass on and hopefully meet up with Rin in the afterlife.

Once again I would like to thank everyone who has stayed this long, it truly means the world to me. If you enjoyed this story then check out my RWBY story which I have plans to continue in roughly a week, and keep your eyes out for my newest My Hero Academia story in the coming month.