Chapter 2 : Why?

3rd POV
"Aiko we're going to have to ask you to let go of the enemy" said the Black Op.
"We were ordered to capture or kill him if need be, but we can't be doing that if you're hugging him."
Aiko replied "I'm not going to kill Ryu, I will capture him if need be but if harm comes his way I will release him." The Op asked angrily "Was that a threat Aiko?! I thought we established already that you're in enough trouble as it is." Ryu looked questionably at Aiko and Aiko said "Don't worry too much. It was only some minor damage I caused after you left."
The Op yelled "Minor damage?! You Destroyed half the village!"
Aiko replied "See, minor damage."
The Op yelled back "It's been 3 years and we still haven't repaired everything! Now Aiko we have to ask you to either bring the enemy over here or kill him right now or you'll be arrested for fraternizing with the enemy." Aiko refused and the Op walked towards her and slapped her in the face. He rose his hand to hit her again, but Ryu grabbed his arm and with a strong flick of the wrist he removed the guy's hand. The Op cried in pain and ordered the other Op to kill the children, then the crippled Op (Let's call him cripple for now on) fainted. The Op stabbed Charlie in the arm with his kunai and Charlie grabbed him and threw him against a tree. Aiko looked around in shock and said "I better bring these two back to Konoha. Until then, Ryu stay safe." She picked up Cripple and hoisted the Op over her shoulder and fled the area.
3 hours later
Ryu's POV
Ryu has now healed Charlie's arm and they moved base. They traveled from that time through the night, and into the next morning. At some point they crossed the border into the Land of the Waves and Ryu dreaded the fact that soon he would face the Akatsuki. Normally he would be excited by this, but now he had Matt and Charlie and he needed to protect them over anything else.