Chapter 10 : Finding Our Place

Charlie's POV:
How could he leave me? First Matt dies and then Ryu leaves me alone! I hate him! I wanted to hurt him bad, make him feel my pain. I know I can't though, he's too strong. I go ruffling through Ryu's supplies for food. In his bag I found a scroll, the same scroll he had when Matt and I found him. I opened it and read 'Scroll of Forbidden Jutsu'. This is exactly what I was looking for. With this I could plan my revenge on Ryu. I open up to the first Jutsu. The death wave Jutsu. Ryu never tried this one. Me and Matt would have died if he tried it. I choked back a sob. It still hurt to think about Matt. I begin to teach myself all the Jutsu I can. At least now, I have a plan.
Ryu's POV:
I have been wandering around without a plan. The only company I have is Gin. I ask him "What do you think I should do?" Gin responded "Remember Ryu, just because you can talk doesn't change the fact that I only know what you know. When you decide what to do, I will know too." I look at him and say "Thanks Gin, you've always been good help. I know what I need to do. I suppose since I can talk, there is no need to keep you anymore. Gin I release you from your curse." Gin floated into the air and began to glow. He expanded until he was back in his original form, a giant owl. Instead of flying away Gin looked at Ryu and said "Thanks master, but I can't leave yet. If you won't keep me as a servant then I'll stay. As a friend." Ryu looked at Gin and smiled. He said " Well friend we have a lot to do." He jumped on Gins back and they flew off towards Konoha.
Aiko's POV:
After picking up Mamoru, I go to the Akatsuki's secret base. I would have never guessed they had a base just on the outside of Konoha. I am soon locked up in a dark room. Kai warned me that there would be an initiation, but I never thought they would be so rough. After a few hours I was brought into a huge room dimly lit up with blue flames. A shadowy figure up front says "Aiko, sister of Kai, you wish to join the Akatsuki's?" I stammer "Y-yes!" He continues "In order to join you must first do something for us. Since your brother vouches for you I'm going to give you a simpler task. How about this? I charge you to burn down Konoha, simple enough considering every building is made of wood." Aiko looks up and says "Two things 1) How is that a simple and small task and 2) I already did that anyways." The shadowy figure flicked a finger at me and a wall of energy smacked me in the face, hard. I slump down and whimper in pain. He continues "Itachi here had to eradicate his whole clan and since you're clan consists of both you and your brother, I can't have you do that. Since I am in a good mood I will accept your past crimes. Welcome to the Akatsuki's. There is one rule don't question me, your punishment was light." I rubbed my face. He continued "Kai come down here and escort your sister to the changing room. She has to be fitted for a robe.Before she leaves however there is one thing she has to do." He throws a Kunai down in front of her. He says "Take this Kunai and mark your head band. With this you are abandoning your ties with your village and pledges your allegiance to our cause." I grab the Kunai and hesitate. I glance at Kai and he nods. I slice the Kunai against the headband and put the headband on. The man says "Welcome to the Akatsuki's Aiko. We hope you do well.