Final Chapter

As much as I don't want to write this chapter, I feel it is the least I owe everyone who is still here. Due to not knowing where I want the story to go I will be officially ending this story. I haven't properly thought about what I want this story to do in almost a year, and it's not fair that I keep everyone in the dark about this any longer. To many people it's probably obvious that this was going to happen sooner or later, but I've been delaying the inevitable for too long now. I am going to stop posting update chapters every few months lying about a new chapter I'm working on, when in reality I've been too busy on other things in life, mainly college. I want to apologize to everyone who is still here to this day. You have no idea how much you all mean to me. This story has reached 83.4 k reads as of the time I wrote this, which astounds me to no end. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would create something so successful. I know it's not that much in the grand scheme of things, but it means everything to me. It is with a heavy heart that I announce that this story is officially done, no more unnecessarily long waits between updates, this is the end.
If anyone really wants to know how the story ends, leave a comment saying so and I will post one final chapter describing to best of my ability how I imagine these characters ending up, and how the story ends.
    This is not, however, the end of my account. I have a RWBY story that i have been working on, which I will probably start again soon now that I have dropped this story. On top of this I have plans for a My Hero Academia story I want to start soon. Unlike the previous stories I've written, this one will be a completely original story, not following the plot of the story, though some characters will be making cameos.
     One last thing I want mention. If you haven't already check out my sister's account, Chibi-Chan12 (Panda-Chan13 on fanfiction.net (her more recent platform apparently)). Not only is she the reason I have gotten as far as I have, she also wrote half of the first book, all even chapters if I remember correctly. She has grown a lot as a writer, and she actively comes to me for story ideas, so I believe she is still writing a great bit. Nonetheless, I wish you all the best of luck, and this is good bye, for now.