Book 2 Chapter 1 : The Timeskip

Ryu's POV
It has been almost 3 years since Ryu left Konoha and met Matt and Charlie. Matt was now 9 years old and Charlie  is 14. Thanks to Ryu training them they have become excellent ninjas and could fend for themselves. The only thing preventing them from leaving was Ryu. They had become family and didn't want to leave him behind. Ryu on the other hand mastered his Kekkei Genkai, which helped him progress with learning the forbidden Jutsu. He could now kill even the strongest opponents with a blade of grass if he so chose. The only Jutsu he didn't touch were the ones that allowed him to effortlessly kill everything around him with a blink of an eye. The cost for such Jutsu was high, possibly even death, and he didn't know the radius of the attack and didn't want to risk harming Matt or Charlie. None of them knew what he was doing and what he planned to do and that was exactly what Ryu wanted. He didn't want them to know, it was too dangerous. They had already had to move base countless times after Konoha Jonin showed up to take him back. The last one he killed had a bingo book and Ryu was surprised to find that he was an S-Class criminal. Ryu was  done training and he walked to camp and there he found Matt and Charlie held with knives to their throats by Anbu BlackOps the leader of which was Aiko who smiled and rushed him almost tackling him to the ground with a hug.