Chapter 5 : Deception

Ryu's POV

     After meeting at the gate, everyone left out to begin the mission. While walking down the road Ryu noticed a puddle. During a hot dry day like this it shouldn't have been there. Since it was obviously the work of a Jutsu, Ryu began to focus his chakra to prepare for anything. Almost immediately after Ryu started to gather chakra two chains wrapped around Kakashi and he was cut to pieces. Suspecting a trick from Kakashi he remained emotionless and turned to face his attackers.
     Sakura and Naruto freaked out and begged Aiko to do something quick. She said "No I don't really feel like it you guys should be able to handle these fools. I mean honestly they're hiding in a rain puddle while this area clearly has been going through a drought. These fools are about as stealthy as Naruto's clothing."
     Naruto yelled back at her "What was that you miserable excuse for a ninja? You won't even try to fight these guys you coward. I don't know what these Anku things are but to me they seem to be lower than Genin level because at least we will fight these guys."
     Aiko chuckled and said "Anbu not Anku you idiot and you're right we are on another level than the basic three. we're superior to Jonin. Now fight you loser, Ryu has already taken down one of them."
     Naruto turned around and saw a guy lying down unconscious with multiple kunai in his back. He turned to yell at Ryu for stealing his spotlight and he found the enemy staring down at him poised to attack. Naruto stood motionless, frozen with fear, and was cut on the hand.
     Sasuke lunged out and attacked the enemy and Kakashi soon reappeared to apprehend the enemies. He left them there and then left to make sure Tazuna was fine.
     Naruto turned to Ryu and yelled "Why didn't you warn me? I could've been killed!"
     Kakashi turned Naruto and said "He can't talk you idiot so he couldn't warn you, now let me see your hand." Naruto held out his hand for Kakashi and Kakashi said "It seems to be poisoned sorry but you will die if we don't try to heal it. Good thing we have Aiko here, all Anbu are required to know some form of medical jutsu."
      Before she could do anything, Naruto stabbed his hand and the poison left his body. Kakashi said "Good that could do the trick, but now you will bleed to death. Good thing is that now squad 7 can have 3 Genin like it's supposed to."
     Aiko got up and said "That's not funny Kakashi we need our little friend here for entertainment at the least." She turned to Naruto and said "Let me see."
     Naruto showed her and she was amazed that it was already healed. She said "You'll be fine but we should start heading out they could have reinforcements somewhere." They packed up and left while Kakashi took Tazuna to talk for a while and they left for the woods.

"Ten minutes later"

     Kakashi returned and informed the group that this mission may be too dangerous, a B-Ranked or higher, so he was about to order them to return to the village then remembered that he had Aiko. Two Jonin are more than capable of handling a B ranked mission. The other four can just observe and gain experience. He told the group to continue when a thick fog appeared the trademark jutsu of Zabuza. Kakashi hoped he was mistaken until a voice said "Who do I kill first?"
Zabuza has arrived.