Chapter 12 : Chunin Exams

Ryu's POV
Team 7 has turned in their applications for the Chunin Exams and now they are waiting for their first test.
"The first exam"
Everyone has to answer questions on a test without getting caught cheating. Obviously Naruto was the weak point here. Sakura is smart and Sasuke has the Sharingan while Naruto is a brainless loser. While most students couldn't get these answers without looking around, Ryu knew he would get caught so he thought about it and remembered he could let Aiko answer for him so he opened his mind out to her and Aiko started to give him answers. Ryu had to erase Mamoru's name and the word panda from the paper a few times, but at least he was getting answers. When the test was done there was less than half the amount of participants, but all the rookies from Konoha were there because, plot. The proctor announced that there was a last question and if a participant answered wrong that ninja and his/her squad would no longer be ninjas. A few groups left and Ryu noticed Sakura was about to quit. He grabbed Sakura's shoulder and signaled her to stop. Then Naruto gave a huge speech about not quitting. No one else quit, way to go Naruto.
"The second exam"
The proctor for this exam is a woman named Anko. Behind her was a girl our age Ryu remembered as Tomoe(Check Chibi-Chan's story Anko's daughter) She kept muttering about emoduckybutts while staring at Sasuke. Ryu decided she was insane and ignored her. Anko explained the rules and gave Naruto a Heaven Scroll. The Exam started and not soon after an obviously fake Naruto took place of the original. This guy was so bad at copying other people Ryu was sure that Aiko would have a fit over it. Sasuke defeated the fake Naruto and after that Sasuke decided they needed a code. Naruto definitely couldn't remember it and god knows how Ryu would answer it. Ryu ran off and Naruto left for a restroom break. Naruto shows up and when asked, he recites the code and when done Sasuke punched him. Ryu showed up and punched the fake Naruto. Sasuke became suspicious and asked for the code and when Ryu answered Sakura stood in shock as Sasuke destroyed the Shadow Clone. A loud hissing sound was heard as Orichimaru appeared.