Chapter 11 : More Missions

Ryu's POV
After the mission to the Land of Waves, Team 7 reverted back to doing its old boring missions. Naruto messed up on every mission. He pulled up herbs instead of weeds and fell down a waterfall while cleaning litter from a river. The team split up after the missions and Ryu stayed behind with Sakura and Naruto while Sasuke left. Aiko appeared and stayed with Ryu for a while. Soon an obviously fake rock appeared and Aiko said "Oh my god! I found someone less stealthy than Naruto." Aiko turned to the rock and said "Alright come on out. You're terrible at hiding." Konohamaru jumps out of the box with his friends, and Aiko yelled in horror "Oh no! They're multiplying! Last thing this village needs is 3 more talentless losers." Konohamaru gets mad and runs away until he runs into Kankuro. Kankuro grabs him and prepares to attack him. Naruto rushes at him and trips. Ryu felt a string of chakra approach him and he cut it immediately. Naruto called for Aiko to help but she didn't appear. Sasuke appeared and threw a rock at Kankuro causing him to drop Konohamaru. Gaara appears and stops Kankuro. A loud squeal was heard as Aiko ran up to Gaara. She said "Oh my god! You look like a panda." She held up Mamoru and said "Look they're twins." Gaara got annoyed and grabbed Mamoru's arm and threw him down. Team 7 ran away along with Konohamaru leaving only Aiko and the Sand trio. All that could be heard was cries of pain as Aiko reappeared. When asked what she did to them, she stated simply that it was a Genjutsu. Everyone knew otherwise but didn't say anything out of fear.
While this was happening Kakashi had signed up Team 7 for the Chunin Exams.