Chapter 9 : Zabuza

Ryu's POV
One day while walking with Tazuna to the bridge Sakura noticed something was wrong. It was quiet and there was a thick fog rising. Sakura immediately grabbed her kunai and looked out for danger. Zabuza was near by. Zabuza attacked from behind but was blocked by Kakashi. Sasuke saw Haku and started to fight him. It seemed like an even match until Haku used his kekkei genkai. Seemingly unbreakable ice mirrors appeared and then Haku walked inside the mirrors and began his attack. Haku started to throw needles at Sasuke. Sasuke tried to melt the ice with his flames but it didn't work. What they needed was a strong attack from the outside. Sasuke turned to call for Naruto and found that Naruto was inside the trap. Sasuke yelled "What is wrong with you? Why would you go inside a trap intentionally? Aiko's right you really are an idiotic, no talent ninja." Naruto replied "What do you mean no talent. At least i had the skill to sneak in here." Sasuke yelled "That is no accomplishment this is a trap, TRAP, that's a bad thing." Naruto replied "I disagree, at least I have my stealth skills I learned in school." Sasuke yelled "Clearly you slept through those classes. Between your orange clothes and constant yelling, you might as well wear a huge flashing sign saying I'm here." Naruto said "Fine if you don't want my help I'll just leave." He was stopped by Haku so he yelled "Why won't you let me out?" Sasuke yelled "Because it's a trap you retard! I've said that 3 times now! I mean seriously do you have noodles for brains or something?" Naruto ignored him and started to think about what ramen he should have dinner tonight. Haku prepared to attack and Sasuke found that he could follow his attacks and when he looked at the mirrors he noticed that his eyes were red. He had unlocked the Sharingan. Before he could do anything however Haku threw needles and an explosion happened. Ryu punched the ice from outside shattering the mirror. Unfortunately however a chunk hit Haku's needle and sent it right through Sasuke's throat. Naruto snapped and a red chakra flowed over him. Naruto punched Haku in the face. Naruto then picked up a kunai and sent it through Haku's heart. (Due to Ryu destroying the forest Naruto never met Haku therefore he didn't hesitate to kill him.) Simultaneously Kakashi used Chidori and stabbed Zabuza in the chest. Gato showed up with his group and threatened Tazuna. Ryu threw a kunai and it flew through Gato's heart killing him. ( Shot through the heart and you're to blame... ) Kakashi rushed Sasuke to the village to get treatment. When they got there Aiko was playing with Mamoru. When she saw Sasuke she screamed. While examining Sasuke she looked up and said "It's a good thing Ryu sent that needle off course. If Haku wanted to kill Sasuke he could have easily. But his 'death' caused Naruto to gain the power to kill him." Ryu smiled. Naruto turned and yelled "Don't be smiling you creep, bad enough that Aiko congratulated you for almost killing Sasuke but now you are smiling after all that happened today! You killed a man! I killed a man! Oh god! I'm a murderer!" Naruto freaked out and attempted to punch Ryu in his confusion but Ryu grabbed Naruto's wrist and dislocated a bone. Naruto screamed in pain as Ryu walked out the room. While healing Naruto's wrist Aiko complained "What am I going to do with that boy. He sees me healing someone so he injured someone else. He's gonna give me gray hairs." She resets the bones in Naruto's wrist. Naruto said "Isn't your hair naturally white to begin with though?" Aiko snapped Naruto's wrist and began to work again as Naruto began to scream at impossibly high octaves.
"At the bridge"
Everyone said their goodbyes and squad 7 left for Konoha. About halfway back home Naruto looked and Aiko and asked "Why aren't you holding your panda?" Aiko looked down and screamed "Mamoru I'm coming back for you!" and she turned around to leave.