Not an update, but it sort of is one

Do to many complaints about the format of the earlier chapters I decided to go through every one and space it out into paragraphs. While doing so I've noticed just how cringe the story used to be.
Let me know in the comments there will likely if you would like me to completely rewrite and edit the story to improve it. This sounds like an obvious decision, but I'm hesitant because some of changes includes fixing Aiko's personality, and making Ryu much less overpowered.
Other changes include me rewriting the story with more original plot and not just following Naruto with a self insert. I also plan to incorporate the action a bit more. In case you don't remember the earlier chapters described fight scenes in barely two sentences some times, because I am not the best at writing them. If you think this is a good idea please leave a comment stating so. Please understand that if I do go through with this there will likely not be any new chapters for a year, but there will be an increase in content as I already have the basis for each of these chapters.
     Please leave any suggestions and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism in the comments and I'll take every single idea into consideration. Please be considerate, if you are being a complete asshole and constructive in the slightest I will delete your comment immediately. I am looking forward to plenty of great suggestions, and I'll keep everyone posted as I decide what I want to do.