Chapter 7 : Training (sort of)

Ryu's POV
After a few days Aiko recovered from her injuries and Kakashi announced that it was time for training. We meet in the forest and training begins. According to Kakashi the training involves climbing a tree with no hands. Naruto asks questions about how to do it and Kakashi responds by asking Aiko to show us. Aiko didn't agree. Kakashi said "Aiko you're supposed to be their master also so you have to participate, besides this is a great way to help you regain you're strength." Aiko replied "You shutting up would help me recover also, but life is full of disappointments." Kakashi replies back calmly "If you refuse to teach them then I will talk with the Hokage about having you removed from the squad, and with you returned to your duties as an anbu you won't get to see Ryu much." Aiko said angrily "You wouldn't dare." Kakashi laughed and said "I have killed many people including my best friends and you honestly doubt that I would hesitate to simply return you to your duties? Try me!" Aiko stepped up to the tree and climbed to the lowest branch, Mamoru still in her arms, she slipped and fell. Mamoru is nowhere to be seen and Naruto is laughing like an idiot. He said "What was that you said about how anbu are so great? You should check your skills before hating on my outfit." Aiko retorted "The only thing less stealthy than your clothes is your screaming you won't last long as a ninja maybe you should go home and find your true calling, becoming a world champion ramen eater, because that's the only skill you have exhibited so far." Aiko hears a squeal and looks down to find Mamoru underneath her. She jumps up and grabs Mamoru running back to the town crying "Its okay Mamoru! Don't die on me!" Kana follows behind her hastily. Kakashi says "Welp, what was it about disappointments because her chakra control sure is one." Sakura asks "Couldn't that be due to her being unconscious for almost a week?" Kakashi thinks about it and mumbles to himself. He explains the exercise and tells them to proceed. Naruto slipped almost immediately and Sasuke made a crater in the tree same as Ryu, while Sakura made it to the first branch. Kakashi dismissed Sakura and told her to stay with Tazuna. During the next few days Naruto and Sasuke continue to improve every day. Ryu on the other hand got worse. Naruto and Sasuke can ask Kakashi for help while Ryu can't. He figured his problem was a lack a chakra distribution and so he continued to increase the chakra he used. He figured out he was wrong when he snapped a full tree in half crushing Naruto underneath. Kakashi decided he was a danger to teach so decided to teach him separately. Naruto and Sasuke improved to the point they are almost to the top of the tree and on the last step Naruto heard a loud scream and he slipped. The scream was Aiko wanting revenge for the insults she heard from him. She didn't get it however because before she could hit him Sasuke jumped out the tree and fell on him. Good thing Naruto heals fast. Meanwhile at deforestation with Ryu, he finally figured out that his problem was too much chakra not too less. Kakashi face palmed the whole time. Maybe training a silent person who can't give input was a bad idea after all. Aiko snuck up behind Ryu and said "Hello!" Ryu got scared, and ran for his life up the tree. He made it up to the top of the tree and continued until he realized that there was no more tree. He proceeded to fall until Mamoru jumped up and caught him. Ryu was too heavy however and he crushed Mamoru. Aiko punched Ryu into the tree resulting in another tree falling and ran off with Mamoru back to the village crying even louder than before. All that was heard for the next 3 hours was "Mamoru are you okay?! Why does this keep happening?!" Ryu decided he was done and wanted to show his off his chakra control so he went to Naruto and Sasuke and tried to show them. He tripped before reaching the tree and face planted. Naruto laughed at him and Ryu got mad so he kicked the tree with all his chakra in his leg. Needless to say there was no tree. Better yet there was no forest. Training was over.