New Beginnings?

“To every beginning, there should be an end…. or not.” – Kella Yebba

The werewolf kingdom had been thoroughly shaken, following the death of their King, and the sudden coronation of twin Queens. Very few people knew the truth as to what had actually happened since the royal family and their closest friends kept everything under wraps.
Jhuliette and Rhowette had somehow found a way to move on from the fact that their father, or rather, a dark personality that seemed to share his body had wanted to kill them just so he could use their blood to take full control of their father’s body, and yet somehow, they couldn’t really understand the sacrifice their father decided to make by killing himself immediately he regained possession of his body. But before making that ultimate decision, he divulged the hidden ancestry of the twins. Speaking of how their mother could only continue to live only in their dreams and visions. Even though very few things sounded plausible, they were quite sure of the fact that, they were not only werewolves, but angels, thanks to their mum. And that upon their shoulders rested the fate of the world. That bit of information did not really make much sense, but they did know that if word of their ancestry became common knowledge, they would be hunted for their blood.
Philip had recounted how they had not been able to enter the ruins since it seemed a spell had been cast around it, until a brilliant light seemed to ripple through, shattering the spell like a glass. It was then that Jacob and himself had seen Rhowette and Jhuliette, lying peacefully on the altar, surrounded by people cloaked in black, who seemed to have passed out. Unfortunately, it seemed like Munira had escaped, but all the people found were being thoroughly questioned to be able to determine her whereabouts.

With their feet propped up and their backs against rather comfy cushions, Rhowette and Jhuliette indulged in a game of domino, which had quickly become their favorite past time. Jhuliette stretched, patting her rather rounded belly.

“You will think we are dogs, with how quickly these babies are growing,” she groaned.

“I freaking know. And to think this is just our third month. Arghh, we could be due any moment now.” Rhowette groaned her agreement.

As though they hadn’t had enough of mystical occurrences in their lives, the sister’s suddenly fell into a trancelike state and unbeknownst to those around them, a voice whispered,

“Two into four, the birth of a new race. Two packs joined in one. A reign of pure bloods, beneath wings of light.”

Snapping out of their trancelike state, the sisters looked at each other, wondering what had just happened.

“Hey there, do you fat pregnant women want some boiled eggs?” Fii grinned as she raced into the room, extending two plates toward each of them.

Silently agreeing not to speak of their bizarre moment, the sisters gladly accepted the plates, and picked up the fork to dig in when the eggs exploded in their faces.

Just then, Daniel rushed in to high five Fiona, while waving his phone in the air.
“You girls have been egged.”  He laughed out loud, causing Rhowette and Jhuliette to laugh too even though they had just been pranked.

“This is what we call, a RhowJhuliette” Fii grinned, hoping everyone will get her joke, but the laughter died down as everyone looked at her in confusion, “ RhowJhuliette, like Omelette, get it?”

“Nope we certainly don’t” Phil called out from the doorway, “And I will advice yourself and your twin to run before Jacob and I catch you for playing pranks on our pregnant mates.”

“Yhup, you better run before we crush you up till you look like messy FionDan,” Jacob added, “ you know, like fondant?”

“Lawd, you are all really terrible at this,
” Daniel face palmed, just as Jacob started after him.

The sisters giggled, watching their mates, chase Fiona and Daniel. They knew their lives were far from safe. But they definitely weren’t going to let their worries push away the joy they had now. They were just going to take each day at a time.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
So...finally. Double Howl is over. I know this has taken quite a while. Thanks to all those who still hanged around even through all those mia days. Hopefully I'll get round to editing it. But it will take some time. Quite a long time.
Anyway...have an awesome new year. And I hope 2019 brings with it all the things you've hoped for.

<3KellaYebba