Unofficially Official

I'll send you all my love every day in a letter, sealed with a kiss. – Jason Donovan.

Rhowette slowly came down Philip's wolf's back and made her way into the familiar clearing. She hadn't been here in ages. And it wasn't an exaggeration considering how often she used to come here. She did not notice when Philip shifted and changed into some clothes that had been stashed nearby. Her eyes roamed over her weak, old willow tree that sat at the edge of the little creek that still glowed silver under the moon light. She felt her eyes water.

Philip stood silently beside her, watching her reactions. One moment she had closed her eyes in what he figured was an attempt to hold back the tears the next moment her hands had been flung over his shoulders and her soft lips were firmly planted on his. They moved gently yet determinedly over his. Teasing and coaxing and unwinding him in many ways. He growled unto her lips, attempting to deepen the kiss when she pulled back and smiled.

"Thank you Phil. I missed this place."

'See that Phil? See why you should always do what I suggest? That was a thank you. A mighty fine thank you served on mighty fine soft full lips in a mighty fine hot way. Like daaang..... I could totally get used to this.'

'Haha..tell me about it.'

Rhowette stared at Philip. He had totally blanked out on her when she said the thank you. Did she do something wrong? Or was she a succubus after all and this was an after effect of the kiss?

She internally panicked. "Philip." She called out as she waved a hand in front of his face.

"Hey, dang it. I spaced out huh?"

Rhowette chuckled, "Pretty much. I totally panicked for a moment. Thought I was a succubus after all."

"Haha...I doubt that. Even if you w ere, I'd totally be your slave."

"Don't say things like that." Rhowette chuckled uneasily.

"Yes ma'am." Philip grinned.

"Why did you space out though?" Rhowette asked as she walked towards the willow tree, pulling Philip along.

"I was having a conversation with Philemon.'

"Your wolf huh?"

"Yhup."

"Why did you both have to be Phil?" She asked as she plopped down underneath the tree and bent over the water. Dipping her fingers in and causing ripples.

"He came with his name. It was just a coincidence." Philip shrugged as he made himself confortable beside her, leaning his back unto the tree.

"The wolves come with their own names? And how do they even come?" She turned to look curiously at Philip.

Instead of answering Philip just stared. He always knew Rhowette was beautiful and he had always acknowledged that fact but at the moment, with the moonlight bouncing off her hair and making the halo more prominent and with how her eyes were looking wide eyed at him with her lips slightly apart looking so ripe and full and beckoning he wished he had a sketch book. It had been a while since the urge to draw had been this strong and at that very moment two things urges were fighting within him. He wanted to either sketch her or have her writhing in pleasure underneath him without the barriers of clothing between them.

'Whoah, whoah, Philip. We both know what we want but seriously, but seriously rein your thoughts. I'm the animal here and yet I am totally behaved. What's there to say about that?'

'Whatever just shut up.'

'Yeah yeah, start thinking of your dead granny in a shower because Philip Junior is totally getting out of control thanks to your wild thoughts.'

'Philemon just shut up already.'

'Whatever bye. Im sure you're looking like an idiot right now cos you've been staring at her with that dazed look for a while now....what a wimp. Haha.'

Philip snapped out of his reverie, pushing away the echoes of Philemon's rather loud laughter to the back of his mind.

"I am totally sorry Rhow, what did you ask again?"

Rhowette laughed, "Do you just like talking to your wolf or staring at me has become a favorite pastime?"

"Definitely the latter."

"Oh really?" Rhowette asked teasingly as she beckoned Philip with her finger.

"Yes really." He replied as he lifted himself off the tree and leaned in Rhowette's direction totally loving this side of her.

"Would you mind telling me why?" Rhowette resorted to a seductive whisper in Philip's ears when he had come closer to her.

"Well because you are totally hot and I cannot stop thinking about you. I'm totally into you." Philip whispered back, hoping he won't freak her out.

"Good. Cos I'm totally into you too." She whispered back, before pulling him forward suddenly, causing him to lose his balance and fall right into the creek. She threw her head back and let out a loud laugh. Philip couldn't help but join in the infectious melody even though he was drenched.

"Oh my, I totally had you there."

"Yhup, you totally did. Now it's my turn,"

And before Rhowette could blink, Philip had pulled her in as well. Dang these werewolves and their enhanced speed, she thought, before splashing water in his direction.

Philip tried to dodge the splashes till he finally enfolded Rhowette in his arms. Causing her to stop her onslaught of water.

"You know I meant what I said right? I really cant stop thinking about you."

Rhowette smiled sadly. "Neither can I. But you have a mate somewhere and I'm some girl trying to figure out my life."

Philip grinned broadly. "Let me let you in on a little secret," he begun, leaning in till his lips were touching hers, "You're my mate."

And before Rhowette could process his words, he scattered her thoughts with a kiss.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys,I know it sucks. Been kinda busy lately so I barely get time to write. Anyway, guess what? My birthday is in three days. Yipeee!!!! I'm super excited, but school has been a bummer. I barely have any time *sniffs* Anyway, please vote, comment and share. I love you guys. You're just so awesome. ❤❤❤❤❤

KellaYebba.